Sign in to follow this  
angman

Maroney

I'm a Dillon owner and am looking to pick up Maroney to handcuff. My team is in my signature below, we start 2 QBs, so our backup QB has *some* value. Right now he's holding out for Frye straight up, as he has no backup QB. I'd want something a little more cause to me, a starting QB (on his team) has more value than a backup RB (who needs either Dillon to get injured or falter to have great value). But would you do Frye for Maroney if you were me? thanks in advance.

Maroney is currently listed as the #3 RB behind KEvin Faulk.

I don't think the kid will make much of a splash this season.

In a redraft league, dont give up frye for him.

But Maroney IS higher than Frye on all the draft sheets so far...so it's all on you...

I would do Frye for Maroney if I were you. He will get the carries if Dillon goes down. Faulk is nothing more than a 3rd down back.

Nobody is going to trade Maroney for Frye. Whoever has Maroney knows this cat wants him to cuff Dillon so he is gonna charge more. Whoever has Maroney also believes that Dillon is going to go down sometime this season or else he wouldn't of spent a 7th round pick on him.

The best way to tell what the value is to look at what round he drafted him. You are going to atleast have to give up someone you drafted before that pick in order to get him. This isn't rocket science guys.

In a 12 team, 2 starting QB league, even a QB like Frye has more value than a back-up RB.

There are 24 starting QB in this league and only 32 in the NFL, so 4 teams will have at least 2 weeks (their QBs bye weeks) where they cannot even fill their rosters. Hold onto Frye if for nothing more than those bye weeks, because you will defintely need him at some point and may not ever need Maroney. Just my .02

12 Team $$ League

QB - Alex Smith

RB - Frank Gore

RB - Kevan Barlow

WR - Antonio Bryant

WR - Arnaz Battle

WR - Otis Amey

WR - Brian Gilmore

TE - Eric Johnson

TE - Vernon Davis

K - Joe Nedney

DEF - 49ers

worst fantasy team i have ever seen......wow

pull the trigger maroney is better then dillion and just like deangelo and addai they'll be starters by week 6....charlie frye is an enormous question mark any way

once again wow at that team.......

Maroney is currently listed as the #3 RB behind KEvin Faulk.

I don't think the kid will make much of a splash this season.

In a redraft league, dont give up frye for him.

But Maroney IS higher than Frye on all the draft sheets so far...so it's all on you...

Your signature is a joke, right? Oh wait, never mind, I just got it.

12 Team $$ League

QB - Alex Smith

RB - Frank Gore

RB - Kevan Barlow

WR - Antonio Bryant

WR - Arnaz Battle

WR - Otis Amey

WR - Brian Gilmore

TE - Eric Johnson

TE - Vernon Davis

K - Joe Nedney

DEF - 49ers

worst fantasy team i have ever seen......wow

pull the trigger maroney is better then dillion and just like deangelo and addai they'll be starters by week 6....charlie frye is an enormous question mark any way

once again wow at that team.......

JMack, I am pretty sure its a joke. It is all 49ers......