Sign in to follow this  
LOD01

Rumbles, the total 100% COMPLETE IDIOT

You proved that you have ZERO knowledge of football. For everyone out there, this ZERO thinks that Wali Lundy never fumbled in his college career and before doing some reseach, he opened his piehole and shoved his foot down his own throat. Thinking he was smart, he post Wali Lundy's stats from ESPN showing zero fumbles. Well, how about that because EVERY RB on ESPN has ZERO fumbles listed in their stats.

That's right Rumbles, YOU are the IDIOT and a TOTAL LOSER. Waiting for the apology.

Why post this? What is the saying, takes one to know one?

I'm guessing this is a drunkin post, which means all is forgiven.

You proved that you have ZERO knowledge of football. For everyone out there, this ZERO thinks that Wali Lundy never fumbled in his college career and before doing some reseach, he opened his piehole and shoved his foot down his own throat. Thinking he was smart, he post Wali Lundy's stats from ESPN showing zero fumbles. Well, how about that because EVERY RB on ESPN has ZERO fumbles listed in their stats.

That's right Rumbles, YOU are the IDIOT and a TOTAL LOSER. Waiting for the apology.

I think you're a little to sensitive. :cry: I think he was trying to get a reaction which he did. This type of crap doesn't need to be posted or responded to :wall: (I'll try to remember next time). :wacko:

:unsure:

I spoke to rumbles' cousin donnybrook, and he said rumbles apologises. before he made that post he was main-lining pixie sticks.

Please delete this thread - you are the one that looks like a tool now.