Sign in to follow this  
Dan

Geek Consensus Wows!

I've not gone over everything with a fine tooth comb yet, but I've already seen some things that surprise me.

I started looking through, specifically on players on which I knew I was lower or higher than the norm. So I've started tripping over things. I'll give one now . . .

I looked through for Cadillac Williams. Now I didn't expect my opinion to be in the majority, and it wasn't. My ranking of #5 was the high-water mark, and unmatched. The closest was a #6, and then a few #8s. The norm was between 10-12. What shocked me was two who left him completely off their top 30 lists!!! :thumbsup:

Anything stand out to you?

We all know its early..but I would expect Culpepper to be higher thatn 10-14 range.....for most of them

I've tabulated 50 votes for each of the four categories so far.

A few surprises....not many.

What's been fun is tracking the vote between Steve Smith, Torry Holt, and Chad Johnson. The three of them have exchanged the #1 WR spot about three dozen times already.

hmm....nice. I think Smith will get the #1 spot. Thanks Fumbleweed for doing this.

I am a Carolina fan and love Steve Smith...However, I don't see him being the number one WR again this year. In fact I don't see him being in the top 5. Yes he is a great player and fun to watch...but he isn't going to see as many balls this season. Let's face it guys last season was as good as its going to get for him.