Sign in to follow this  
scherber830

Okay this may get me yelled at but...

:banana:

I know. It's only preseason, but LJ has shown nothing and he's lost 3 of his starting lineman. Their passing game doesn't exactly sacre anyone outside of Gonzo and he is not the receiving threat Priest was. Defenses can run up 8 guys to stop him.

I'm probably wrong but I might feel safer with LT or Shaun as of now. Preseason is never a good indicator of things to come though.

I think the Roaf retirement could be huge to LJ.

I dunno. Is he still in the top 2? ANY possibility for a letdown season. Or is he too good to pass up at #1 overall?

:banana:

I know. It's only preseason, but LJ has shown nothing and he's lost 3 of his starting lineman. Their passing game doesn't exactly sacre anyone outside of Gonzo and he is not the receiving threat Priest was. Defenses can run up 8 guys to stop him.

I'm probably wrong but I might feel safer with LT or Shaun as of now. Preseason is never a good indicator of things to come though.

I think the Roaf retirement could be huge to LJ.

I dunno. Is he still in the top 2? ANY possibility for a letdown season. Or is he too good to pass up at #1 overall?

Yawn.

Go to the top of this screen, and click "Search" and plug in LJ. Enjoy.

Dude, I have #1 pick in my league, but Iam looking to trade down to like 5 and move up in the second.. Get like Rudi and Fitz.

After tonight, when I found out Turley who has a bad back and is at like 260 is repalcing Roaf I was laughing.

Dude, I have #1 pick in my league, but Iam looking to trade down to like 5 and move up in the second.. Get like Rudi and Fitz.

After tonight, when I found out Turley who has a bad back and is at like 260 is repalcing Roaf I was laughing.

DUDE,

why dont you trade to #3 and take SA or LT if you think they will fall, and then take SA and Fitz...

Cause at #3 I would only move up two spots in the second round and Fitz won't be there.

He isn't worthy of a first round pick, but is of a 2nd round pick.

I may just trade my second and third to my buddy for his second and third..

I would then draft #16 in the 2nd and #33 in the 3rd.

He would draft back to back #24 and #25.

Cause at #3 I would only move up two spots in the second round and Fitz won't be there.

He isn't worthy of a first round pick, but is of a 2nd round pick.

I may just trade my second and third to my buddy for his second and third..

then you can draft bennett in the 3rd cause he will steal LJs goalline carries.

:clap: Dude, if you pass on all the big 3 and move down to 5 for Rudi Johnson, the rest of your league will be laughing.

Thank the stars you lucked into a top 3 pick, if you don't like #1, trade down to #3 and prepare for the playoffs. I don't care how much :cheers: you have for Fitz!

I just dont get all this love for LJ and I am a huge LJ homer.. I went to Penn State..

He has NO LINE!!!!!

Turley is going to replace Roaf? LMAO

I also am doing this to set myself up for a good wideout in the second. at #24 Boldin is going to be available.. Whoopie. Why would I want my top wideout being a player that isn't even the top WR on his own team?

Give me Rudi or Tiki- Fitz combo over LJ and Boldin anyday.

He's gonna be a top 3 pick, but I'll tell you right now I'd rather have LT2.

I just dont get all this love for LJ and I am a huge LJ homer.. I went to Penn State..

He has NO LINE!!!!!

Turley is going to replace Roaf? LMAO

I also am doing this to set myself up for a good wideout in the second. at #24 Boldin is going to be available.. Whoopie. Why would I want my top wideout being a player that isn't even the top WR on his own team?

:thumbsup:

would it help you to know that fitz only had one more catch than boldin last year having played 2 more games? you cant lose with either of the cards receivers. Methinks many people are getting many new sig lines from your posts.

Fine, if you don't like LJ, DON'T TAKE HIM! Pick LT or Shaun.

If you think LT + Boldin is < Tiki + Fitz or SA + Boldin is < Tiki + Fitz then there is no help for you! Give away your trump card nutjob! :thumbsup:

Fine, if you don't like LJ, DON'T TAKE HIM! Pick LT or Shaun.

If you think LT + Boldin is < Tiki + Fitz or SA + Boldin is < Tiki + Fitz then there is no help for you! Give away your trump card nutjob! :dunno:

I agree. I had SA and Boldin last year.

Look down. See what it got me.

Last year was last year...

Add Edge and a 3rd year Fitz and Boldin numbers will decrease.

Because Boldin's numbers sure took a hit last year when Fitz blew up? :dunno:

Why would an improved running game only eat into Boldin's numbers?

ahh just pass on him. I'll pull a Reggie Bush and take him out from under ya :dunno:

Because Boldin's numbers sure took a hit last year when Fitz blew up? :dunno:

Why would an improved running game only eat into Boldin's numbers?

Cause Green said that the key is Fitz...

Fitz will get many more looks then Boldin this year, plus Boldin can't stay healthy.

Talking to this guy is like talking to a wall... :clap: :huh:

And reading every day about how weel you did LAST year is getting boring, get some new ideas.

And reading every day about how weel you did LAST year is getting boring, get some new ideas.

You're absolutely right Good luck to you.

BTW don't ask for help if all you want repeated back to you is what you want to hear.

You're absolutely right Good luck to you.

BTW don't ask for help if all you want repeated back to you is what you want to hear.

Exactly,

I think this guy wanted to make a point rather than get some advice. Nice agenda bud.

::& BTW psunate, My Michael Bennett prediction: 40c 150yds 15TD (all inside the 5 baby) :mad:

You would swap two picks at the top of the first round for two picks in the second? :banana:

Blimey, I wish you were in my league. Would you trade down from 1.1 to 1.3 in exchange for a trade up from 12.12 to 12.10? Two picks either way, must be a good deal, you can get a good prospect in the 12th...

What are you talking about?

#24 and #25 are the last in the second and first in the third.

The quoting fcuked up but you said "Cause at #3 I would only move up two spots in the second round and Fitz won't be there"

i.e. you go down two places in the first and move up two spots in the second.

I wish I could trade with you. I would expect to give up more than two spots in the second in order to move up two spots at the top of the first. Maybe that's just me... :first:

The quoting fcuked up but you said "Cause at #3 I would only move up two spots in the second round and Fitz won't be there"

i.e. you go down two places in the first and move up two spots in the second.

I wish I could trade with you. I would expect to give up more than two spots in the second in order to move up two spots at the top of the first. Maybe that's just me... :first:

If you think progressively you might want to shy away from LJ, alot of factors have changed from last year, he will be good, but good as last year is a hard sell.

God, I hope you are in my one of my leagues.

Yeah, because it's just unthinkable that LT or SA might outperform LJ. :rolleyes:

If you think progressively you might want to shy away from LJ, alot of factors have changed from last year, he will be good, but good as last year is a hard sell.

Personally, it's not my issue. We have a very limited keeper system and I get to retain LJ at 1.08. I am delighted. Everyone else in my league is mighty annoyed about it. I think that LJ is great value at 1.08 and therefore not a risk.

But speaking impartially - I'd think long and hard before I took anyone else at 1.1, but (unpredictabilities aside) I don't think you can go wrong with him at 1.1. Certainly, injuries aside, you won't lose your league by picking any of LT, SA and LJ. There are always variables, but all three are great picks. One may turn out better than the rest and one may have a poor year, but it's difficult at the moment to see much daylight between them imho.