Sign in to follow this  
PWFFL

fftoday location

When people post an interesting or a witty remark, I often look at who it was and where they're from, so I can remember ‘oh that person brings a lot of helpful info to this board or this person always has something humourous to say’ and I’ll look for those people, but 90% of people on here don't have they’re location listed. Now, I know some people don't want to give away where they live in fear of league members obtaining undisclosed information what they could be doing in their next weeks draft, but you could give a rough estimate where you live. For example, I live in the suburbs of Milwaukee; I don't have specifically say what city I live in. Sometimes I’ll read a post and wonder if that person providing an accurate analysis of a player or if they live in the heart of Green Bay and are giving some bogus homer remark. I occasionally will give more credibility to someone who writes about a player that isn’t from the city or state, depending on the amount of knowledge that person expresses indirectly. So, if you’re interested in putting down where your from just go to your “control panel” and then to “edit profile information” and you’ll see

I just thought it would be cool to learn where more people are from :angry:

When people post an interesting or a witty remark, I often look at who it was and where they're from, so I can remember ‘oh that person brings a lot of helpful info to this board or this person always has something humourous to say’ and I’ll look for those people, but 90% of people on here don't have they’re location listed. Now, I know some people don't want to give away where they live in fear of league members obtaining undisclosed information what they could be doing in their next weeks draft, but you could give a rough estimate where you live. For example, I live in the suburbs of Milwaukee; I don't have specifically say what city I live in. Sometimes I’ll read a post and wonder if that person providing an accurate analysis of a player or if they live in the heart of Green Bay and are giving some bogus homer remark. I occasionally will give more credibility to someone who writes about a player that isn’t from the city or state, depending on the amount of knowledge that person expresses indirectly. So, if you’re interested in putting down where your from just go to your “control panel” and then to “edit profile information” and you’ll see

I just thought it would be cool to learn where more people are from :wacko:

I never even realized that to be honest with ya.... But just for you I'm gonna be the first to take your advice :angry:

because i dont want queer butt-surfers like you knowing where i live.

I just thought it would be cool to learn where more people are from :shocking:

People like you I don't care to know where your from. Your not going to provide me with any useful information or funny comments. Your just going to be a pest to this board like few other immature adults or child?

People like you I don't care to know where your from. Your not going to provide me with any useful information or funny comments. Your just going to be a pest to this board like few other immature adults or child?

Don't worry bout him... he's obviously had some molestation issues early in his life :doublethumbsup:

Me three! :cheers:

Hey Drewzer, how long have you been in Omaha? Just retired from the Navy almost 2 years ago and was always up there on alert for the Airborne Command Post mission. The Military finally got smart and gave us that mission from ya. :banana:

Well, now that I know I'm 20 minutes from Peens, I'll have to watch my back.

Indeed. :banana:

Aren't you the guy who has a team called "Touched By An Uncle"?

all of you fags are butt surfers because you cant focking stay on god-damn focking topic for chrissakes.....

FOOSBALL TALK ONLY ARSEMUNCHERS

Damn and I thought this was a fantasy football site. Fooseball is pretty cool too, though.

Seems the topic of this thread was about locations and not fooseball, so whose on topic here?

:ninja: :banana: :blink:

Not me man, i think know one of you already!!!!

:thumbsup:

Hey suckhah! Wasss-up!

ahhh dont ruin a good idea....you should expect to get a razzz about this topic...