Sign in to follow this  
GlassCityBirdFan

Trade vetoed. I need the experts help.

Good trade, both owners get what they need - our commish has us email him first if we're thinking of voting no on a trade with the reason for vote.

Work with the other owner to both drop your players at like 2AM local time, then just pick up the others dropped player <_<

You should screw them bad....set bs lineups for the first three weeks until they kick you out, it will give some guys easy wins and turn them against one another. You have to quit anyways, you might as well screw them good. $40 is not worth playing in a league like this...swallow your pride and play in a couple of free yahoo leagues if you have to...they are trying to ruin your season, so why not ruin theirs.

Veto's like this give veto- power a bad name. Smacks of "reverse collusion".( I just invented that term for those who are interested) Join another league(a good one), then bench your whole squad the morning of week one and screw that league up as much as possible. I know it sounds gay and childish but they drew first blood. They got it coming.

Your squad = :(

Your league = :( :banana:

really competitive at only $40? :o

no matter, anybody who would veto this is an idiot. :doublethumbsup:

really competitive at only $40? :o

no matter, anybody who would veto this is an idiot. :doublethumbsup:

A league doesn't have to be expensive to be competitive. I've been in high dollar leagues where guys quit as soon as it appeared they were out of the running, and a $30 league where each owner fought tooth and nail (well, maybe only tooth for $30) til the bitter end.

Oh, and there's no basis for the veto. I'd go to each owners house and punch them in the face in front of their wives and kids.

I am feeling the love here guys.

I actually have had one owner today post a message saying that the trade should NOT be vetoed, whether he was a yes vote or not earlier, I don't know, but I am assuming he came here and saw some of these responses.

Looking good guys keep it up. Just looking for honest opinions about the trade.

:banana: