Sign in to follow this  
mgs316

Bo knows Techmo...

Bo was unstoppable, so was the niners. Ronnie Lott. :doublethumbsup:

That's awesome, LOL :doublethumbsup:

The Raiders set a league record for penalties in a season (clipping) on that one play alone! I love to see that kind of downfield hustle though, go Raiders!!!

That brings back good memories. I could rush for over 1000 yards in one game, or pass for over 1000 yards in one game! Anyone else ever do that?

Sad thing is my Super Tecmo Bowl got borrowed (by who I don't know) and never returned. Still have the original Tecmo, but it's in my closet with Nintendo since last time I tried it, the NES doesn't work.

That is the greatest game ever. 93 EA Sports NHL Hockey and 93 Madden for Sega are close though.

Lawrence Taylor would register 50 sacks in one game. :wacko:

Oh I love it! Man I miss that game!

Al Toon was the man....when I played my bro, no matter what he did he couldn't stop Al Toon. Many a fist fights erupted over the AL Toon 80 yd TD reception.

Me and a budddy sat up all night long and played a whole season of Super Tecmo in one night. He was the Steelers and I was the Browns. We bought a case of beer and played though the whole night. Miss those days. By the way I won the Super Bowl :wacko:

:D

That brings back good memories. I could rush for over 1000 yards in one game, or pass for over 1000 yards in one game! Anyone else ever do that?

Sad thing is my Super Tecmo Bowl got borrowed (by who I don't know) and never returned. Still have the original Tecmo, but it's in my closet with Nintendo since last time I tried it, the NES doesn't work.

That is the greatest game ever. 93 EA Sports NHL Hockey and 93 Madden for Sega are close though.

Wasn't too hard considering the game didn't deduct yards for negative plays. Pretty much run from one yard line to one yard line, back to one yard line, and do it again. QB Eagles could achieve accomplishment (1000 yards passing and 1000 yards rushing) this by himself in one game.

I miss having Allen and Bo run for 100 yards per half.

Dan Marino throwing for 400 yards in a half

All thanks to, of course, on defense the nose tackle making every single tackle within one second.