Sign in to follow this  
prescott32

Alexander trade

I'm not even sure he's available yet, but Alexander is on one of the worst teams in my 12 player league. I have a real shot at winning the whole thing, if everyone stays healthy. Here is my team. This is a keeper league.

QB-Brad Johnson, Matt Schaub, Eli Manning, Jay Cutler

RB-LT, Perry, Droughns,Foster,Norwood

WR-Holt, Wayne, TJH, Lloyd, Porter,Chad Jackson

TE- Miller, Winslow

Def-Jacksonville, Philly

OL/K-Seattle, KC

I'm curious what you would offer to try to get Alexander or at least get the owner to think about it. I'd expect picks to be needed since he is rebuilding (we keep 15, I haven't listed coaches on my roster cause they aren't that valuable). We can't start more than one guy off each NFL team so the Seattle OL/K would have to be involved. Thanks

Honestly because you have LT it would be hard to get someone to also trade you SA. Even if you did package up enough to get him the league would veto the trade anyways because you would be stacked at RB......I like your team the way it is now and I think you would lose depth and some serious talent if you traded for SA....just my thoughts

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=224443

not a chance spmeone would stack you with LT & SA unless it revamps his whole team. Would need to know his roster as well to speculate at all

See Mine http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=224836

I agree with you, that's why I was trying to decide if it would even be realistic to make an offer. If I could know for sure that Cutler would be at least as good as Eli, I would trade Eli. I've considered Eli, Droughns (or foster), and some #1 picks. There isn't a trade vote, so if he accepts it, it is done.

His roster looks like this

QB- Brooks, Green, Young

RB- SA, Bell, Dillon, Green, Duckett, Greg Jones

WR- TO, Mason, Matt Jones, Curtis, Andre Johnson

TE- Clark, Alex Smith

Def- Dallas, Arizona

OL/K- Miami, Wash

This guy won the league two seasons ago for the second consecutive year(he had Stephen Davis too) He obviously need a QB. I'm looking at this wondering if I'll have a better team after I give up what I would need for SA. Draft picks don't bother me, I tend to do well in the later rounds. I'm just a bit hesitant to give up on Eli because a rookie has looked good in preseason. SA and LT would be sweet though.

I agree with you, that's why I was trying to decide if it would even be realistic to make an offer. If I could know for sure that Cutler would be at least as good as Eli, I would trade Eli. I've considered Eli, Droughns (or foster), and some #1 picks. There isn't a trade vote, so if he accepts it, it is done.

His roster looks like this

QB- Brooks, Green, Young

RB- SA, Bell, Dillon, Green, Duckett, Greg Jones

WR- TO, Mason, Matt Jones, Curtis, Andre Johnson

TE- Clark, Alex Smith

Def- Dallas, Arizona

OL/K- Miami, Wash

This guy won the league two seasons ago for the second consecutive year(he had Stephen Davis too) He obviously need a QB. I'm looking at this wondering if I'll have a better team after I give up what I would need for SA. Draft picks don't bother me, I tend to do well in the later rounds. I'm just a bit hesitant to give up on Eli because a rookie has looked good in preseason. SA and LT would be sweet though.

no way he does it