Sign in to follow this  
jizzatch

Looking to make a trade

I am trying to trade up some RB depth for a stud RB. I drafted Jackson, Cadillac, and McGahee in the first 3 rounds. I would like to try to trade up for Alexander, Tomlinson, or Larry Johnson. Any chance of making this happen? See my sig. What would I have to offer up?

Could I give up

Jackson

McGahee

for

Barber

JJ

or

LJ

Chester

or

SA

Droughns

or

LT2

Dillon

Is this a good trade? I would have a top tier (1-3,4) RB and Cadillac as RB2. That would put me in a good spot. I think McGahee is kind of a waste of trade bait to not try to deal. I'm just not sure what my expectations should be. Thanks.

I'm not giving up a top three unless I get two for one and you are going to have to overpay for them too

if you already had one of the stud RBs, who would be worth the trade? it would be tough for me to give one for them up. you can certainly make the offers but i wouldn't expect too much to come of it. check the rest of their rosters for any weak positions and see if you can use that in your trade. and thanks for answering mine.

if you already had one of the stud RBs, who would be worth the trade? it would be tough for me to give one for them up. you can certainly make the offers but i wouldn't expect too much to come of it. check the rest of their rosters for any weak positions and see if you can use that in your trade. and thanks for answering mine.

A good way to put it. I'm thinking that McGahee and Caddy would be fair, especially if the RB2 was Droughns?

I would have to be desperate due to injuries to other keys positions to even consider a trade that doesn't offer 2 top 10's for a top 3.

Thanks for reply to mine.

as for droughns, keep in mind the browns' schedule gets brutal towards the season's end...starting in week 14 they face PIT, BAL, and TB