Sign in to follow this  
PatsGirl1785

Fair Trade

I have an abundance of QB's thanks to my computer freezing and me on autodraft. Delhomme,Bulger and Green....I am keeping Delhomme and I dont mind Green as a Backup. I need a quality TE....who can I get if I move Bulger...some of my oppoents are very weak at QB, one has Carr and nothing else...another has Frye and nothing else...the TE's I could get with these teams are Heap Shockey or Cooley....whos the best to get?

leave a link and I will respond to yours

I'd try and get Cooley for Green and keep Bulger. But if you really want to trade Bulger I'd think you could get Shockey or Heap depending on how bad the other team needs a QB.

I have an abundance of QB's thanks to my computer freezing and me on autodraft. Delhomme,Bulger and Green....I am keeping Delhomme and I dont mind Green as a Backup. I need a quality TE....who can I get if I move Bulger...some of my oppoents are very weak at QB, one has Carr and nothing else...another has Frye and nothing else...the TE's I could get with these teams are Heap Shockey or Cooley....whos the best to get?

leave a link and I will respond to yours

If you could get Shockey or Heap...you'll be jumping for joy.

I like Shockey with ELi...if they both stay healthy, Shockey could be right their with Gates and Watson.