Sign in to follow this  
traders2001

Bad feeling . Dont like what i see..

You idiot its the preseason and why risk the injury to Edge. Do you honestly think they are going to do a RBBC. Unless you hear something that is fact quit starting these opinion related articles.

Edge 2 catches then oups Arrington 5 yds run ( on the same first drive near the end zone )

what are you high?

if you don't like watching AZ's "RBBC" then stop watching preseason.

jesus - the quality of post around here is really slipping. :thumbsup:

what are you high?

Lots of morons out there today.

:lol: :doh:

what are you high?

:doh: :doh:

Cant you recognize someone fishing .....

You are probably a Edge owner.

Due to AZ's O-line, Edge's fantasy numbers this season may look like he was playing in a RBBC situation even though he clearly is not.

Due to AZ's O-line, Edge's fantasy numbers this season may look like he was playing in a RBBC situation even though he clearly is not.

:thumbsup: :lol: :doh:

Exactly what i meant , Edge is on the fiels 85% but gets 50% of running back statss .

what are you high?

jesus - the quality of post around here is really slipping. :ninja:

I agree. I think that moderators should consider "asinine stupidity" a rule violation and act accordingly.

Moreso than most RB's, Edge likes to take himself out of games. See every D. Rhodes touchdown over the past 4 seasons.

RBBC in AZ? why bother getting Edge when you are going to have him split the carries with Arrington? :lol:

i think Edge is a little bit better than Arrington ....... maybe they will give him 55% of the carries and Arrington 45%.

a RBBC in AZ might be the dumbest thing i have heard this preseason, however one other guy tried to tell me that Ashley Lelie will lead the league in reception yards this season. :banana:

RBBC in AZ? why bother getting Edge when you are going to have him split the carries with Arrington? :lol:

i think Edge is a little bit better than Arrington ....... maybe they will give him 55% of the carries and Arrington 45%.

a RBBC in AZ might be the dumbest thing i have heard this preseason, however one other guy tried to tell me that Ashley Lelie will lead the league in reception yards this season. :banana:

Will all you people shut up already. There is no RBBC in Arz. It is the last pre-season game. Some of you people are so gullable.

Edge 2 catches then oups Arrington 5 yds run ( on the same first drive near the end zone )

I am in shock...unless you are deep-sea fishing.....you are the biggest idiot on earth...

Last game of the preseason, I am surprised Edge was even on the field. But yeah, Arrington is too talented to keep on the bench, he will definately cut into Edge's carries... :thumbsup: I cant even say that with a straight face.

I am now stoopider for having read this... may God have mercy on your soul. :headbanger:

You couldn't possibly be any stupider than you are.

what are you high?

jesus - the quality of post around here is really slipping. :pointstosky:

Yeah, his one game speculations are just as good as your evaluations of Lamont Jordan as a good pass catcher, numbnuts. Sweet irony.

Yeah, his one game speculations are just as good as your evaluations of Lamont Jordan as a good pass catcher, numbnuts. Sweet irony.

three words: seventy......catches.......b!tch

three more: suck it, Trebeck. :)

you know what? If you throw 92 passes in my direction I'm pretty confident I could catch 70 of them too. I'll sig bet on it too. Lets meet at Indiana University, home of Antwaan Randle El and Trent Green, and fricking settle this!

Hell, they dont even have to be 5 yard dump passes either. And hey, HELL, recruit Zack Thomas to tackle me too, and we'll do it without pads. I'll STILL do it without pads. I'm a crazy KAMIKAZE PAKISTANI.