Sign in to follow this  
patsfanjrb

A. Boldin is a MONSTER

Fitz and Boldin will alternate games like this.

End result....over 100 catches each

Boldin is a monster and clearly Warners favorite target. He is going to put up huge numbers. :P

:)

i was just thinking the same thing myself... glad he was everyone else's stepchild to LFitz...

Im not sure he is Warners favorite target ( He loves to throw to Bryant Johnson and hard to pick a favorite with Boldin and Fitz) BUT i will agree Boldin is a monster. I have said it before he is the best Reciver playing right now. Dude can do it all, Jump balls. They sometimes run him plays. He catches the ball and just knocks people over. He turns 3 yard catches into 25 yard TD's more than I have seen in years. Goes over the middle fearlessly.I believe he even threw a pass or 2. Unbelievable Football Player.

Have to give props to Warner dude given time is also amazing. How can you not be with this team. 10-12 for 130 yards in the first quarter.

worth a #1 over Chambers? even with the injury risk?

Yes. Chambers will be great this year but if Boldin stays healthy he IMO will be a top three Wr this year.

worth a #1 over Chambers? even with the injury risk?

touhg ? cause i like Chambers too, but i'd say yes cause of situations like ARZ always playing from behind while MIA will be protecting leads in a few games...

touhg ? cause i like Chambers too, but i'd say yes cause of situations like ARZ always playing from behind while MIA will be protecting leads in a few games...

when i seen boldin and monster in the same thread i knew a famous was sure to follow

cant remember if Boldin missed one or two games last yr. but I know I took his average and applied it to gmaes missed. He actually would have scored more FFL pts than Fitzgerald.

Like someone said. He does it all. across the middle, screens, deap balls. What about the shovel pass he caught towards the end of the yr, last yr, and turned it into something like a 45 yd TD. He breaks tackles, and isnt afraid to block

Aboldin=SSmith

when i seen boldin and monster in the same thread i knew a famous was sure to follow

haha!!! he's my boy... i just love to watch WRs like him and Roy Williams play... one of my favorite clips was when Roy caught the ball on like the 15 and ran threw and over 3 Eagles to get to the EZ in his rookie year...

the only better clip i can think of off the top of my head was from UNC like two years ago when the FSU (i believe) LB tried to tackle the UNC kid half-arse, and the UNC kid just dropped his shoulder, popped the LB's helmet right off and kept on trucking...

i love football like that...

cant remember if Boldin missed one or two games last yr. but I know I took his average and applied it to gmaes missed. He actually would have scored more FFL pts than Fitzgerald.

he missed two games, had 1 less catch, and basically the same yards - LFitz just had a few more tds...

You guys are over-reacting here.... Larry Fitzgerald is th guy in Arizona, the most talented of the 2 and the red zone target. Boldin will be very good, but come on now.

haha!!! he's my boy... i just love to watch WRs like him and Roy Williams play... one of my favorite clips was when Roy caught the ball on like the 15 and ran threw and over 3 Eagles to get to the EZ in his rookie year...

the only better clip i can think of off the top of my head was from UNC like two years ago when the FSU (i believe) LB tried to tackle the UNC kid half-arse, and the UNC kid just dropped his shoulder, popped the LB's helmet right off and kept on trucking...

i love football like that...

Oh how can you forget that catch and run by Shockey his rookie year. I dont remember how many defenders he ran over but I was out of my seat and cheering for him. That IMO was the best I have seen in a long long time.

You know I remember at least one or two of you with Fitz ranked higher than Boldin. I know, because about 50 geek rankings in I was the only person with Boldin rated higher. Just saying.

What are the odds of Boldin being avail 3.08?

:lol:

Funny cause that is exactly where i got him. The guy with the 7th pick took R. Wayne and I snagged Boldin :banana:

:banana:

very, very low unless it's an 8-man league...

Too many monsters in Arizona, too few balls to go around. They'll all put up good stats, but I'm staying away while other pick them up early.

You guys are over-reacting here.... Larry Fitzgerald is th guy in Arizona, the most talented of the 2 and the red zone target. Boldin will be very good, but come on now.

no one is over-reacting ....... Fitz more talented? i wouldn't say that. they are both great football players and equally talented. :thumbsup:

Too many monsters in Arizona, too few balls to go around. They'll all put up good stats, but I'm staying away while other pick them up early.

Can I join your league. I will take Edge, Boldin, and Fitz and watch me win your league.

:thumbsup:

He was gone in the 2nd round of a 12 member league draft I had last weekend, so I wouldnt count on it

if boldin plays in those two games last year, you can subtract a TD or two from Fitz and add them to Boldin. Boldin would have more yards, catches and be equal in TDs. Who's the #1? :dunno:

He was gone in the 2nd round of a 12 member league draft I had last weekend, so I wouldnt count on it

SA 1.2

Bolden 2.11

Chambers 3.2

At least thats how I have it mapped out for my draft on Sat night.......I'll deal with the RB fodder at 4.11 & 5.2 when I get there. :dunno:

Ah well...I was hoping. Careful with the "getting RB fodder in 4th/5th" though...seriously. Did a mock draft today, that's what I was thinking too. Then Dillon and Gore get taken, I thought, okay, I'll just add another WR for the flex spot. Then a few more guys I target get taken, I think, okay, I'll get a good QB now while I can. And nobody's paying attention to Wali, so I'll just pick him up down the line...whoops. Before you know it, I'm picking Maurice Drew in the 13th (12 team, 15 rounds) as my RB3.

:dunno:

SA 1.2

Bolden 2.11

Chambers 3.2

At least thats how I have it mapped out for my draft on Sat night.......I'll deal with the RB fodder at 4.11 & 5.2 when I get there. :dunno:

Ive mapped out similair situation--- 1.2-SA or LT2 2.11-FWP or Chambers 3.2-Bolden Wayne or best available RB- We have a rule where we cant draft the same position more than twice in a row

Ive mapped out similair situation--- 1.2-SA or LT2 2.11-FWP or Chambers 3.2-Bolden Wayne or best available RB- We have a rule where we cant draft the same position more than twice in a row

I would not bank on FWP being there.

Just had draft and picked Harrison over Boldin. As I was choosing Harrison I said to myself...I should be taking Boldin instead. I can probably trade straight up....what do you guys think?

You know I remember at least one or two of you with Fitz ranked higher than Boldin. I know, because about 50 geek rankings in I was the only person with Boldin rated higher. Just saying.

I took Fitz at 2.10, Boldin was taken at 2.11.

Since there has yet to be a down played in the regular season Im not ready to start wishing I took Boldin instead.

You cant go wrong with Fitz or Boldin. Both are awsome.

And no problem with taking Harrison over Boldin. Atleast with Harrison you know he is #1 every week. Fitz and Boldin will trade that title all year but end up with similarly great numbers at the end of the year.

I took Fitz at 2.10, Boldin was taken at 2.11.

Since there has yet to be a down played in the regular season Im not ready to start wishing I took Boldin instead.

you will be wishing that by week 3

Little known fact. Boldin was the number on targeted WR in the entire NFL last year. Even missing 14 games, he was thrown to more than anyone else in the NFL. Dude will be a top 5 if not top 3 WR this year....

2006 preseason, including tonight:

Boldin: 11 catches, 144yds

Fitz: 8 catches, 130yds

3 more catches for 14 more yards in the preseason doesnt worry me about taking Fitz over Boldin.

I think Boldin will have a few more catches, maybe a few more yards, but Fitz will have more TDs, which makes Fitz more valuable in my league.

Fitz went middle of round 2. Early in 3 I was going to take Plamer after going RB/RB. Palmer went 1 pick ahead of me. I settled on Boldin over Chambers or Ward. I am liking the pick a lot right now.

Gotta love watching Boldin..

I guess noone told him it was just a preseason game!

He had as many broken tackles as Jacobs tonight I think,

the kid's a beast with attitude.

Leinart has to touch himself when he thinks about being

able to throe to those guys for years.

Just returned from the AZ DEN game. Cards looked great first half and yes they probably would have won the game if the starters played the 2nd half.

Boldin was taking some big hits and and was awesome. Most drafts have Fitz ahead of Bolding but I disagree after this preseason.

Cards DEF looks good, great 2nd team DEF in Fantasy leagues.

Leinart is going to be a great probowler when he plays next year. His shoulder poped during the game but popped back into place while returning to the sidelines. I think he outplayed Cutler tonight. Cutler had a nice bomb pass for about 60 yards, it was our 2nd team DEF at that point so no worries.

GO CARDS GO! If they loose I always cheer for the Steelers.

later

I have them dead even in my projections.

Fitz is a 2nd rounder and Boldin a 3rd.

Why?

Boldin is more fragile and Fitz is a beast.

Let's wait until the season starts before we go declaring who is who's favorite. Right now it's neither - it's Bryant Johnson if preseason is any indication.

:cry:

They're both excellent, and both they & warner will be on many FF Championship rosters this year. GL to those who have them - nice pick.

I love my Fitz-Owens-Driver WR corps. :doh:

Ugh. Don't like this at all.

Tomorrow I'm drafting 2.02 (14th overall pick) in a very limited keeper leage. I'm expecting the first and second tier RBs and Manning to be gone, which (after retentions) means I'm likely to be picking the fourth WR. I project Holt, Smith, CJ and.... Fitz. So who do I draft instead? At 2.02 I'm looking for a premier guy, and yet I see my three favourites going the pick before mine...