Sign in to follow this  
c_Weezie

I'm in quite a predicament....

Well I have one free spot left on my team to pick up someone from the ww. I don't know what to do ??

Option 1: Sign QB-Phillip Rivers (to add another QB to my roster which has potential to break out)

Option 2: Sign a #4 WR (Michael Clayton, Antonio Bryant, Doug Gabriel)

Thanks, leave a link so I can help you

This seems easy; you have 2 good QB's and could use WR depth; I would say go with signing Bryant as you know he will play the whole game and should get all of Smith's attention (how valuable that is is another issue, but he's still better than the other two for now). I would wait and see on Rivers.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=228759

phil rivers is in a good system in San Diego.

I think if he breaks out, you'll find he will have more value than any of those WR's. And with Farve being as old as he is.... I dont think this is a bad option for you.

if you decide you need a WR bad enough, clayton is the one Id go for. I feel it's easier to replace a WR than a QB for the most part.

see my link

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=228769

how many players you start at each position?

I start:

1-QB

2-RB

2-WR

1-TE

1-D/st

1-K

**Another thing, is that Jax and GB have the same bye week....and on that bye week San Diego plays San Fran, something to think about.

I start:

1-QB

2-RB

2-WR

1-TE

1-D/st

1-K

**Another thing, is that Jax and GB have the same bye week....and on that bye week San Diego plays San Fran, something to think about.

Well, with that being the case, I think you know what your best move is.

you gotta cover the bye week sooner or later. and if this kid blows the doors off, you may find one of your other QB's is expendable to improve another area of your roster.