Sign in to follow this  
FBH **

Help with starting lineup

Guys, I have a small dilemma about my slash position. Not sure who to start: CTaylor @ Wash, Addai or Rhodes @NYG, MiClayton vs. BAL, or Lundy vs. PHI.

Also unsure about Heap @TB or Watson vs. BUF

Thanks for your input.

I would go with C. Taylor on the RBs. He is the feature back and you know he is going to get the touches.

Also, I think you would be silly to start Watson over Heap. Quit letting the hype of the board get in your way of seeing straight. Heap has a great QB throwing to him now. He is going to get a lot of looks, especially in the redzone. Watson could be hit or miss on a given week. Heap is the play.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=228912

Taylor for sure. Don't go with Lundy, even though he's starting the Texans are going to use Dayne as the goal line finisher.

Nice pick up on the TE. How did you manage to get Heap and Watson? That's a tough choice...but I would say Watson (on a whim).

Watson fell into my lap at a great spot, because there was no other WR on the board that I would consider taking there, and I was full at RB, so I took him, and waited an extra round for K and DST.

Better to be lucky than good.

Guys, I have a small dilemma about my slash position. Not sure who to start: CTaylor @ Wash, Addai or Rhodes @NYG, MiClayton vs. BAL, or Lundy vs. PHI.

Also unsure about Heap @TB or Watson vs. BUF

Thanks for your input.

You absolutely have to go with CTaylor and Heap here. CTaylor is by far the surest thing here, and Heap will get all kinds of touches @TB.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=228850

I would have to go with Taylor. Do not start Addai. I think Rhodes is a pretty good starter for now, but you just can't be sure how many carries Addia will take from him. I would feel OK about starting Rhodes, but I wouldn't do it unless I just didn't have a decent starter.