Sign in to follow this  
ILikeTacos

WOW

I Just drafted:

12 team/redraft/standard scoring (6pts for all TDs, 1 QB, 2WR, 2RB, 1TE, 1K, 1D, 1Flex(rb/wr))

1. (1) S. Alexander

2. (24) L. Fitzgerald

3. (25) T. Holt

4. (48) F. Gore

5. (49) C. Taylor

6. (72) L. Evans

7. (73) L. Maroney

8. (96) D. Bledsoe

9. (97) E. Kennison

10. (120) B. Troupe

11. (121) C. Brown

12. (144) A. Bryant

13. (145) S. Gado

14. (168) New York

15. (169) J. Wilkins

QB: Bledsoe

RB: Alexander, Gore, Taylor, Maroney, C. Brown, Lord Gado

WR: Hold, Fitzgerald, L. Evans, Kennison, A. Bryant

TE: B. Troupe

K:Wilkins

D: NY Jets

Thoughts?

(go ahead and say how weak my league is, etc.)

I Just drafted:

12 team/redraft/standard scoring (6pts for all TDs, 1 QB, 2WR, 2RB, 1TE, 1K, 1D, 1Flex(rb/wr))

1. (1) S. Alexander

2. (24) L. Fitzgerald

3. (25) T. Holt

4. (48) F. Gore

5. (49) C. Taylor

6. (72) L. Evans

7. (73) L. Maroney

8. (96) D. Bledsoe

9. (97) E. Kennison

10. (120) B. Troupe

11. (121) C. Brown

12. (144) A. Bryant

13. (145) S. Gado

14. (168) New York

15. (169) J. Wilkins

QB: Bledsoe

RB: Alexander, Gore, Taylor, Maroney, C. Brown, Lord Gado

WR: Hold, Fitzgerald, L. Evans, Kennison, A. Bryant

TE: B. Troupe

K:Wilkins

D: NY Jets

Thoughts?

(go ahead and say how weak my league is, etc.)

Not only weak but stupid...

Fitz ans Holt at 24 and 25..... :thumbsup:

Who were you drafting with?

Time will tell, but I think you are incorrect. Good luck this season.

Alexander is legit, and most likely will carry your RBs the whole season. Chester Taylor is a decent RB2 if he posts near the numbers he is expected to. Gore/Taylor could post good seasons but their first priority is to stay healthy...

Alexander is legit, and most likely will carry your RBs the whole season. Chester Taylor is a decent RB2 if he posts near the numbers he is expected to. Gore/Taylor could post good seasons but their first priority is to stay healthy...

I might agree with you about Gore and the injuries, but I think that I can fill in either another WR or RB in my flex spot on any given Sunday.

I think you'll do well! Is it PPR? If so your $$$!! Hit that WW for a decent back up QB

Good luck!

I think you'll do well! Is it PPR? If so your $$$!! Hit that WW for a decent back up QB

Good luck!

Unfortunately, not PPR. You are absolutely correct about the backup QB. Kitna wasn't drafted - I may eye him once I can decide on someone to drop for a backup QB.

My opinion would be to drop Lord Gado. If Ahman doesnt stay upright (because of the weak o-line) probably not much production from that position since they will most likely be playing from behind and throwing the ball anyway. Gore, Taylor and Maroney as your weak links are good enough unless you are hoping for Gado to come thru big for trade bait, otherwise arem yourself with solid back-up QB adn your extremely well rounded! :dunno:

May the shwartz be with you

I'd hate to see the other teams rosters.

One guy drafter like a total Bronco homer. Terrible.

And then there was an (unexplainable) run on QBs through the 2nd and 3rd (i think 5 QBs). Several other good teams that just blew it with a QB (way) too early.

Is it a start 2 QB league? That may explain somethings...

If not, how is Drew "grampa" Bledsoe the best QB you could pull in round 8.

When you post a goofy drafted team, you should explain why it went that way... like I got LJ at #4 overall cause the guy at 2 had a hard on for manning... or you have a bunch of RB crazy guys, so everyone went RB for the first 23 picks....

People strike out at posts like this usually cause no info is given and the poster thinks he did so well...

Is it a start 2 QB league? That may explain somethings...

If not, how is Drew "grampa" Bledsoe the best QB you could pull in round 8.

It's only a 1 QB start league. As I explained in an earlier post, there was an early run on QBs. I think Bledsoe was the 11th or 12th QB taken.

Second, I have faith in the fftoday predictions when I'm not sure, so I took Bledsoe (who was listed as a 2nd or 3rd tier QB).

That's nothing dude, check out my team...

P Manning

S Alexander

LJ

LT

S Smith

C Johnson

T Holt

J Shockey

L Tynes

Chicago

I know my kicker sucks, but everyone took kickers for 9 rounds straight. I hope it doesn't blow my chances.

Like you, I play in a league with 11 year old retarded girls, who are either blind or deaf, sometimes both.

It's a 12 League Team 1 ppr and the entry fee is $50, payable in cash, check, or candy.

Wow, that's sum team! I drafted out of the same position this year. (our league was ppr though so I went after more receivers) this is who i got.

QB Favre, Collins

RB LT2, C.Taylor, V.Morency, M.Moore, B.Calhoun

WR A.Johnson, T.Glenn, I.Bruce, K.Johnson, J.McCariens

TE J.Stevens, Z.Hilton

K J.Hansen

Def Bears

I got the Bears def pretty early, so I should be set there. And I think i have good depth at WR. Hopefully J.Stevens or Hilton step it up this year, because then I should have a real solid team.

:cheers: :bench: :banana:

How the hell did you end up with this team? Did you draft with a league of retards? Fitz and Holt made it all the way through two rounds of drafting?

Your league sucks.

HTH

That's nothing dude, check out my team...

P Manning

S Alexander

LJ

LT

S Smith

C Johnson

T Holt

J Shockey

L Tynes

Chicago

I know my kicker sucks, but everyone took kickers for 9 rounds straight. I hope it doesn't blow my chances.

Like you, I play in a league with 11 year old retarded girls, who are either blind or deaf, sometimes both.

It's a 12 League Team 1 ppr and the entry fee is $50, payable in cash, check, or candy.

If you really have that team...then you must have had the first 10 picks in your draft....LOLOL

Wow!!!

I like tacos too.

Could you post your wife and Grandma's team? I'm sure that's one hell of a competitive league. <_<