Sign in to follow this  
LBX

Who's the better start? Braylon Edwards or Andre Johnson

so whos the better start? Johnson is going up against a tough eagle secondary, and braylon is going against a weak saints.

I'd go w/ Andre Johnson.

Even though I hope he has a bad game against my Eagles. :D

Sorry, but I have to go with Edwards. Carr will have a hard time getting a pass off.

Sorry, but I have to go with Edwards. Carr will have a hard time getting a pass off.

I do agree re: Carr. I hear houston is starting a rookie LT. I'm expecting big things from Howard and Trent Cole this week.

i really dont expect huge things from either, but i was leaning more toward edwards because of the better matchup. I have boldin, fitz and driver (starting 4 wrs) so i should get something from them.

yeah...I agree with the consensus pick. Andre Johnson is your better and safer pick. The Eagles secondary may be good...but the fell off...BIG TIME last year. And they are working with the same personnel. Braylon has to show me that he can operate full time on the surgically repaired knee before he warrants any serious consideration as a fantasy starter..

Please help me with mines..

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=230406

so whos the better start? Johnson is going up against a tough eagle secondary, and braylon is going against a weak saints.

AJ is your choice on talent alone....... I think he will get plenty of looks and in Kubiaks offense, Carr will roll out more give AJ more time to get open

Johnson. Edwards is still a huge question mark to me, as is the entire passing game of the Browns. I like Johnson, and think Houston will come out swinging.