Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Where's Favre is a twat?

You are making no sense in this thread. We (Lions) would have to have a first ballot HOF'er to know a crappy QB when we see one? (again lions have nothing to witht his but you keep bringing them up :dunno:

Why would anyone want to trade for him you're missing the whole he blows things.

The bashing comes when you hang on too long, pop pills, and hold a franchise hostage. Then to top it all off you completely sh!t the bed in the first game. Mean while the lame ass announcers sit there and call you a hero, warrior and say you're playing to win. When it's clear your a major reason your team is losing.

Was he good 8 years ago? Yes he was one of the best, but right now he's awful. In fact the past 2-3 years he's been awful.

Why do you need to exagerate so much? 2-3 years :D

2004 stats 346 540 64.1 4088 30 17

I know you're used to Charlie Batch/Joey Harrington numbers, but that's not awful... that's darn good.

So, in reality, he's been awful for 1 season and 1 game.

Just give it a rest. You don't like him. Fine.

What do you care anyway? You're a Lions fan. You're not even a rival. :thumbsup:

Favre was one of my favorite players but I've started to lose respect for him the last few years. First was when he handed the sack record over to Strahan. His O line worked hard the whole game and did a great job of keeping Strahan off the QB; then Favre hands him the record. That seemed to me like a guy who thinks he's more important than his team and bigger than the game. A few years ago when the Packers lost to the Eagles in the playoffs, Favre leaves before his press conference. I understand you're upset and all but you know if they won he'd be up there on the podium. Seemed kind of weak for a guy not to face the music when he's had a bad game. Finally this offseason Favre keeps the Packers twisting for months while he tries to make up his mind on coming back. Play one more or don't, but don't be a focking primadonna about it. At this point Favre is pretty much done and every game he starts sets Rodgers back. Green Bay has no shot whatsoever at the playoffs so they may as well be figuring out what they have in Rodgers.