Sign in to follow this  
Jwood

Tim Rattay

Obviously not very well since he slid to the 17th round in a dynasty league.

The way I look at it is he is the starting QB on a team that is legendary for producing good NFL QBs.

Thoughts?

I suspect the injury/surgery had something to do with it. Don't recall how long he's out for.

IMHO,,,,,,,,,SF will have several down years while they rebuild.

I suspect the injury/surgery had something to do with it. Don't recall how long he's out for.

IMHO,,,,,,,,,SF will have several down years while they rebuild.

DOH!!!

Forgot about that

:banana:

Nice pick. I considered taking him earlier....

My only concern is how fast he gets back on the field, reports seem to be that he will/could be 100% by opening day.

This downtime for Rattay does give Dorsey a chance but I've never been impressed with his arm strength and thought Rattay looked great in his limited action last year. Honestly thought Rattay would finish the season as the starter.

wood,,,,,,,,,,

that sounds more like something I would do. NOT a highly skilled professional such as yourself!!!

wood,,,,,,,,,,

that sounds more like something I would do. NOT a highly skilled professional such as yourself!!!

Well, the reports that Ca-7 mentions makes me feel better.

Don't know what the hell I'm worried about. It was the 17 round for crying out loud. :D We are gonna be taking ballboys pretty soon.

I've always liked Dorsey and if he has a good preseason, he could find himself starting sooner rather than later. I'm not sure when Rattay is coming back but ive heard he could miss the beginning of the season. IMO, all Dorsey needs is a chance to prove himself in the NFL.

Side note, i think that Lloyd ( :pointstosky: ) and Wilson will both step up this year.

Sign in to follow this