Sign in to follow this  
Recliner Pilot

I didn't see the ABC movie last night. Did they show Clinton

admitting Bin Laden was offered to him by Sudan but he turned them down?

Of course the 9/11 commision flatly denies this ever happened...but not surprising you would lie about this too. :unsure:

admitting Bin Laden was offered to him by Sudan but he turned them down?

despite that being a fictional account--and thus perfect for Path to 9/11--I don't think that particular ridiculous lie is in the movie.

Guest Davaco

you missed the cigar scene and the money shot her round the world. :unsure:

or was that a different movie :banana:

Clinton admitted it on tape, you dolt.

Link to that admission?

The 9/11 Commission report says:

"...former Sudanese officials claim that Sudan offered to expel Bin Ladin to the United States... Clinton administration officials deny ever receiving such an offer. We have not found any reliable evidence to support the Sudanese claim."

Link to that admission?

The 9/11 Commission report says:

He's going to link to this audio...

CLINTON: So we tried to be quite aggressive with them [Al Qaeda]. We got -- well, Mr. bin Laden used to live in Sudan. He was expelled from Saudi Arabia in 1991, then he went to Sudan. And we'd been hearing that the Sudanese wanted America to start dealing with them again. They released him. At the time, 1996, he had committed no crime against America, so I did not bring him here because we had no basis on which to hold him, though we knew he wanted to commit crimes against America. So I pleaded with the Saudis to take him, 'cause they could have. But they thought it was a hot potato and they didn't and that's how he wound up in Afghanistan.

Note no where in this "admission" does he say the Sudan's offered Bin Laden to us...just more lies from RP

What part of "so I did not bring him here" confuses you? How could he decide to "not bring him here" if he had not been offered?

Idiot.

Guess the entire 9/11 commission are idiots too, since they concluded the same thing. Keep spinning liar.

What part of "so I did not bring him here" confuses you? How could he decide to "not bring him here" if he had not been offered?

I did not bring your ass to my foot.

Did that mean that you offered?

That audio suggests to me that Clinton presumed that Sudan would give him up in exchange for improved relations. We could come up with no reason to keep him at that time.

That audio suggests to me that Clinton presumed that Sudan would give him up in exchange for improved relations. We could come up with no reason to keep him at that time.

Exactly. Clinton turned down the offer of Bin Laden.

I think it was right after the part of Reagen and Bush I arming these mad men with weapons and palling around with their buddy Saddam.

Also Bush II promised OBL dead or alive... here we are still waiting.

I forwarded this to the 9/11 commsision, since you cracked the entire case...

Thanks for proving my point that it requires a brain to understand this situation.

:mad:

:cry:

Thanks for proving my point that it requires a brain to understand this situation.

:mad:

:cry:

Yes it does.

It proves without a doubt you don't have one. Perhaps you can see the wizard about that, get some courage too, chickenhawk.

RP, when did Sudan offer bin Laden to us and at thta point, what had he done against the US?