Sign in to follow this  
Strike

Cgod

Tried to call you at work. The lady on the other end was very mad at me. She said she didn't know you either :banana:

:wub: Did you dial the right number? A lot of people call 9-1-1 when they're looking for 4-1-1. Maybe you did it the the opposite way?

:wub: Did you dial the right number? A lot of people call 9-1-1 when they're looking for 4-1-1. Maybe you did it the the opposite way?

No, I'm sure it was the right number. Am I in trouble? :wub:

No, I'm sure it was the right number. Am I in trouble? :wub:

Maybe. Depends on what you said to the woman who answered.

Also, I am pretty sure that I don't handle 9-1-1 calls from the left coast.

Maybe. Depends on what you said to the woman who answered.

Also, I am pretty sure that I don't handle 9-1-1 calls from the left coast.

I'm kind of in the middle. :wub:

I'm kind of in the middle. :huh:

:wub: that's right, you moved. Well, unfortunately for you I don't answer them for the interior part of the country (especially mountainous states) either.

Though I will give you props for picking a very beautiful area to move to. If you could put an ocean there it would be the most beautiful state in the country.

:huh: that's right, you moved. Well, unfortunately for you I don't answer them for the interior part of the country (especially mountainous states) either.

Though I will give you props for picking a very beautiful area to move to. If you could put an ocean there it would be the most beautiful state in the country.

What's funny is, I've been told that we have the highest per capita ownership of boats in the country, and from seeing boat shops more that I'd expect I believe it's true. I have a big reservoir just a couple of miles from my that is used for boating and other water sports, so there is water here just not the Pacific Ocean.

What's also funny is that I lived right over the hill from Malibu but I rarely went there. Overall I think I'm better off here.

Oh, and I didn't really call, just thought it would be funny if I did and said "is Cgod there". But you knew that :wub:

What's funny is, I've been told that we have the highest per capita ownership of boats in the country, and from seeing boat shops more that I'd expect I believe it's true. I have a big reservoir just a couple of miles from my that is used for boating and other water sports, so there is water here just not the Pacific Ocean.

What's also funny is that I lived right over the hill from Malibu but I rarely went there. Overall I think I'm better off here.

Oh, and I didn't really call, just thought it would be funny if I did and said "is Cgod there". But you knew that :huh:

Course I did. I ALWAYS know when you're bluffing. :wub:

Also, it's nice to have lakes, quarries and reservoirs but there is just something distinct about the ocean.

Course I did. I ALWAYS know when you're bluffing. :huh:

Everyone does lately. I'm 0-2 in the geek tourneys. I absolutely will not bluff this week. You can take that to the bank!! :P

Everyone does lately. I'm 0-2 in the geek tourneys. I absolutely will not bluff this week. You can take that to the bank!! :P

I gotta try and stay awake for one. My schedule has been kickin my butt. Come time I am usually fast asleep. :huh:

:blink: Did you dial the right number? A lot of people call 9-1-1 when they're looking for 4-1-1.

I want some of what they're smokin !!!!

I like to dial 9-1-1 from payphones and then run away