Sign in to follow this  
joeunleaded

Help! Swap out C Brown (RB) for Simms or Collins (QB)?

Chris Brown has turf toe and is playing @SD this week, @MIA next week, and then home against DAL the following week - not seeing much out of him especially since he only went for 64 yds against the NYJets...

Should I pick up Chris Simms who's @ ATL or K Collins who has the schedule above, but more potential to make it happen?

(Both were dropped from their teams this week.)

(This is for a FLEX spot in a 10 team league: 1pt/10yds for RB, 1pt/30yds QB)

Leave your link, I'll respond.

TIA.

Chris Brown has turf toe and is playing @SD this week, @MIA next week, and then home against DAL the following week - not seeing much out of him especially since he only went for 64 yds against the NYJets...

Should I pick up Chris Simms who's @ ATL or K Collins who has the schedule above, but more potential to make it happen?

(Both were dropped from their teams this week.)

(This is for a FLEX spot in a 10 team league: 1pt/10yds for RB, 1pt/30yds QB)

Leave your link, I'll respond.

TIA.

Just remember that C Browns back up, Travis Henry, has turf toe also and is questionalbe this week. I'd wait to see who emerges as the starter this week first. If it is Brown and he has a decent week, trade him for a better QB than Collins and/or Simms. If not, QB's of that caliber should be available throughout the season via WW or FA. Just my 2 cents.. :bench:

Brown appears to be in a two man RRBC now, and Lendale will eventually join the frey. Collins is keeping the seat warm for vince, who will start I think once the titans are 0-6.

Simms looked awful last week, but I think he will be ok. I'd go with him.

i wouldn't touch those QB's with a 50 foot pole!

Brown is RBBC and that scedule seems nasty, but don't drop an avg RB for a QB off the garbage pile.

I would keep Brown as well. These qb's have shown nothing and Brown is much more valuable.

I'd pick up Simms if you need some help at QB. He will throw for more TDs than Brown wishes he'd run for. The fact that Henry scored the two goal line TDs against the Jets shows that the coaching staff doesn't have that much faith in him considering that Henry doesn't have a size advantage over Brown. Just my opinion though.

you know, we arent talking about players who will blow the doors off your league in fantasy point scoring here.

they are all roughly equal in value, so I'd pick the player that fits your teams needs.

so if you need depth at QB and feel you can live without Brown as a backup, then I'd trade for sims or collins.

I think Collins has more potential if he gains the starting job(more risk but more reward), but sims has the starting job and wont likely lose it.(less risk, less reward)

either way, both are backups just like Brown, so take your pick based on your needs and risk preference. I think the value of all is roughly the same.

Collins appears to be on a short leash, and may give way to the rookie at mid season when Tennessee realizes they wont be a playoff team.

and as long as Volek is there, Collins is on a short leash.

Based on the above, I'd take sims over Collins.