Sign in to follow this  
IndyColtsFan

It took a little over three years, but by cracky I did it.

We will now return to our regularly scheduled programing.

:sleep:

I wonder how many of you know the story behind this alias.

It took a little over three years, but by cracky I did it.

We will now return to our regularly scheduled programing.

:sleep:

I wonder how many of you know the story behind this alias.

The CurlyNight story is much better than that of IndyColtsFan.

I don't recall the story. Please repeat Rusty. :doublethumbsup:

SpiderFantasy and I hatched a prank where she and IndyColtsFan would find each other here, start dating and eventually get married. We slow-cooked the storyline for months.

I think they'd taken a trip together to Denver before I messed things up by not logging back in as Rusty when posting the amazing story of the birth of my second son Sept. 4, 2003.

There were a lot of very :headbanger: people who had fallen for the story hook, line, sinker and pole.

The only Geek Club prank I've pulled since then was trying to convince people that Joneo was a woman.

SpiderFantasy and I hatched a prank where she and IndyColtsFan would find each other here, start dating and eventually get married. We slow-cooked the storyline for months.

I think they'd taken a trip together to Denver before I messed things up by not logging back in as Rusty when posting the amazing story of the birth of my second son Sept. 4, 2003.

There were a lot of very :banana: people who had fallen for the story hook, line, sinker and pole.

The only Geek Club prank I've pulled since then was trying to convince people that Joneo was a woman.

Nice. :banana:

I do remember the joneo thing; decent looking chick in a car with a solemn look, sorta like Linda Hamilton's forlorn photo from the Terminator movies. :banana: