Sign in to follow this  
mkuz

best week 3 qb? i have delhomme.

im thinking that i am going to bench delhomme until steve smith comes back. this week he plays tampa who isnt that great but im just not sure. so of these qbs who would you go with this upcomming week.

delhomme vs tampa bay

pennington vs buffalo

kitna vs green bay

farve vs detroit

brunnell vs houston

i think right now my personal front runner is kitna but definitely not sure.

if anyone know who has the worst pass defense of the bunch that would be helpful as well.

leave link and i will respond

thanks

I'm in the same position. I have farve as my back-up and i think im going with him this week.. Most likely the pack will be behind and farve has no problem throwing it up there 50 times a game..

I like Favre. Detroit seems like a mess right now and Brett should be good for 2 whenever they play bad teams.

I know a worse one, Detroit. The bears passed for 4 TD against them....the bears.

Neither Detroit or Greenbay has a running game so they will both air it out. Bills have been doing well against the pass so I would not go with Pennigton. I would go Favre and I am not a Green Bay fan but he has already thrown for 500+ yards. It is a tough one.

I have to tell you that I have Favre and Kitna as well and I think I am going to start Kitna. While Grossman may have passed for 4 td's on the Lions, he also lit up the Packers, as did Brees. This game is in Detroit and Favre does not play well there. Detroit has great d-tackles were are going to eat up the Packers rookie guards. I like Kitna or Brunnell.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...=0#entry2705460

I really like Brunnell, Washington will have Portis back and he will make a big difference in their passing game. Brunnell has struggled early before so expect him to put together a few good games this year...and oh yeah who are they playing, Houston??? You know what to do.

everyone says favre over kitna and a vote here or there for someone else. the fact that i have roy williams doesnt even play in on this decision huh? well, as of now im gonna go favre but may change.

more opinion appreciated fellas. <_<

Favre or Brunell. Favre would be the obvious pick but all of Washington is pissed becasue they're 0-2 and I think he knows the pressure is on. He definitely has a top notch receiving corps.

Favre or Brunell. Favre would be the obvious pick but all of Washington is pissed becasue they're 0-2 and I think he knows the pressure is on. He definitely has a top notch receiving corps.

Don't even consider Brunell. That team still doesn't feel comfortable with the new offense. I don't even think they are halfway through the 2000 page playbook. Washington will be bad this year, and Portis is still not 100%.

That said, Favre in Detroit is a scary proposition. I'd actually go with Kitna, the Pack pass D has been absolutely torched and they have a history of playing really bad in Detroit.

plz see mine.... http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=234891

favre is getting the most love, but i still like kitna against a non-existant pass defense. still not sure.....

any more opinions?

leave link

Go with Brunell. Getting Portis back will be huge, and he has too many weapons to have down weeks for very long. He won't have a huge week, but he should be solid.

The others (Favre, Kitna, Pennington) are all more inconsistent. If you really need a huge week and want a high risk/high reward player, gamble with Favre. Otherwise, Brunell's your guy.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=235096