Sign in to follow this  
Recliner Pilot

Hey Muslims. Shiat or get off the pot.

I've pretty much had it. If you are Muslim you should either condemn the Islamofascists or be considered on their side.

So far, condemnation from anyone from the peaceful "Islamic faith" has been nonexistant. If anyone can link to ANY leader in the so-called "Church" of Islam who condemns the "peaceful" call to assassinate the Pope please show me.

Here is a little on the subject more concise than I can be:

THE WONDERFUL, PEACE-LOVING RELIGION OF ISLAM, PART XIVIII

Even though I was on vacation, I posted some notes on this ... but today we'll get to talk about it. No, it's not old news. This is THE news. We have to wake up, my friends. We have the leader of the Catholic Church frankly acting like he's afraid of the Muslim world. Perhaps he should be? After all, these wonderful, peace-loving Muslims have already called for his beheading, and they shot a Catholic Nun in the back in Somalia.

Come on, folks. Wake up and smell the cordite.

A Danish newspapers prints a cartoon that depicts Mohammed as violent ... and Muslims erupt in violence.

The Pope quotes the last Byzantine Emperor -- dead for 600 years -- who felt that Islam was a violent religion ... and Muslims erupt in violence.

Is this registering with you?

Muslims shoot school children in the back in Chechnya. Muslims behead school girls in Indonesia just because these girls are attending a Christian school. Muslims shoot a Catholic nun in the back in Somalia. Muslims kill 3,000 innocents in New York and Washington D.C. Muslims fire rockets into civilian areas of Israel. This list goes on and on and on ... and it's been going on for hundreds of years.

Again ... the Pope reads a 600 year-old transcript of a conversation between a Persian scholar and a Byzantine emperor where in the emperor says that Islam is a violent religion ... and what do we get? More violence?

Now we have the Pope and other western leaders jumping through hoops to convince these violent Muslims that we really don't believe that they're all that violent .. and how sorry we are that the Byzantine emperor disagreed.

We had better wake up here ... while we can.

http://boortz.com/nuze/

It is truly the most mind numbing, utterly confusing and just plain scary premise I have ever witnessed in my life , how this stance is even remotely argued against ,and not the overwhelming consensus opinion. Liberals will kill this country eon's before anything or anyone else comes close.

i spent some time in Kuwait, and interacted with alot of muslims there. They were all kind, friendly people. My experience there caused me to stick up for muslims for a couple years after i left. But if any person can look at the past few years, and not think that something seriously wrong comes from these people, then they are ignorant or afraid.

The fact that we give so much aid to the palestinian people, still, confuses me. These people were out cheering and dancing in the streets after 9/11. These people weren't terrorists. The majority of them haven't killed anyone. But their celebration shows what they are really all about.

I completely agree with you Recliner. Unless these people denounce the hypocitical and ridiculous claims that these muslim leaders make, they shold be considered part of the problem. The United States is facing a real turning point here. It's time to stop ignoring the problem, and being nice...hoping it will all go away. They want to kill us, unless we convert...and even if we all did...do we convert to shiite or sunni? Because if we choose the wrong sect, then the other side will kill us as well.

I loved the part about how they responded to the Pope's reference to Islam as (historically) a violent religion.

They showed their diagreement with violence.

It's really quite funny.

Anyone seen the video Glenn Beck is promoting?

8 yr old Muslim girl: "I'd like to stab George Bush in the throat."

What kind of sick fock teaches that to their kid?

8 yr old Muslim girl: "I'd like to stab George Bush in the throat."

What kind of sick fock teaches that to their kid?

Yeah, what a dumb fock. :ninja:

You always go for center mass.