Sign in to follow this  
dynastybaby

B.Jacobs or Norwood...

I'm a Dunn owner & a fellow owner want's me to give him Jacobs & R.Williams for Norwood & C.Jackson. My feeling is he can go Fuuuuck himself. Neither one of us own Tiki but I feel with Tiki's arm already hurting & Jacobs strong showing thus far, Jacobs could be a stud within weeks. So take Dunn & Tiki out of the picture, who would you rather have. I told him Jacobs for Norwood straight up but he wants to hold me hostage.

I vote Jacobs...

My other RB's are Tomlinson (With Turner) & Westbrook (With C.Buck) in a 2 RB starting league...

As a Norwood owner, I would rather have Jacobs, but not by much.

I have Norwood in 3 leagues, Jacobs in one.

Week to week, Jacobs, right now....long term Norwood...both ways close.

I have Norwood in 3 leagues, Jacobs in one.

Week to week, Jacobs, right now....long term Norwood...both ways close.

Yeah. In a keeper league, those two look very solid considering that Tiki is iffy to return next season and I have heard (unconfirmed) info that Dunn's cap number next year makes him expendable.

Tiki and Warrick are both pretty durable so unless there is a major injury neither will start. Jacobs would obviously have more opportunities to steal goaline carries since that was the reasoning for drafting him.

Both teams lines look really good in the running game and while Jacobs has looked good for a big guy, Norwood has incredible big play potential.

I'd say that it doesn't matter; they look to be about as even as can be to me, both long and short term.

Jacobs will be the next big thing in the NFL after Tiki's gone, he reminds me of Bettis, who looks like a fullback but runs like a tailback except better. Jacobs has more potential in my opinion.