Sign in to follow this  
Poloc2289

Who should I pick up?

i have 2 spots but theres 3 good wide receivers. i could pick up deion branch, doug gabriel, or troy williamson. deion could have a productive year in seattle but will he have big fantasy numbers? gabriel hasnt played much but i keep hearing how he's going to be brady's go to guy and could put up big numbers. troy seems to have settled in the offense so he seems like a safe pick. so i got 2 open spots but 3 receivers, who should i go for?

i have 2 spots but theres 3 good wide receivers. i could pick up deion branch, doug gabriel, or troy williamson. deion could have a productive year in seattle but will he have big fantasy numbers? gabriel hasnt played much but i keep hearing how he's going to be brady's go to guy and could put up big numbers. troy seems to have settled in the offense so he seems like a safe pick. so i got 2 open spots but 3 receivers, who should i go for?

Yep, it's Branch and Williamson.

Williamson is becoming the #1 WR in MIN and he's a threat to score long TDs any time. He's a bit banged up now but still a nice addition.

SEA gave up a 1st round pick for Branch so they're gonna find a way to get him involved. He should become Hasselbeck's primary target and remember, SEA's starting TE is hurt so the WRs should get the red zone looks too.

NE is a total WRBC which is why I recently dropped Gabriel myself.

I think you definitely pick-up Branch and Williamson now. I think both are going to make strong cases for fantasy starts in the next week or two, and then everyone will be tripping over themselves to get them if they're still available. So I'd hit it now.