Sign in to follow this  
Rude Rick

I hate all republicans.

I hate to say it...but after what Piss Wallace did to a former President...I'm outraged. You people are shameless...shameless I tell you. The gloves are off...no more Mr. Nice-Guy Dems...this is war...and you are the enemy.

I hate to say it...but after what Piss Wallace did to a former President...I'm outraged. You people are shameless...shameless I tell you. The gloves are off...no more Mr. Nice-Guy Dems...this is war...and you are the enemy.

Awwwww.... did somebody hurt wittle Billy's feelings by asking a moderately tough question? :banana:

Awwwww.... did somebody hurt wittle Billy's feelings by asking a moderately tough question? :banana:

William Jefferson Clinton oversees the Clinton Global Initiative...for all the lives Bush has extinguished...Clinton will save. Is that the tone or respect to show that man?

You're an idiot. I don't have the time to get into all of the reasons (and there are many), but I'll just leave it at...

You're an idiot.

:banana:

William Jefferson Clinton oversees the Clinton Global Initiative...for all the lives Bush has extinguished...Clinton will save. Is that the tone or respect to show that man?

Tell you what, I will show the former president the same respect you show the current sitting president. Deal?

Tell you what, I will show the former president the same respect you show the current sitting president. Deal?

CGI Founder ≠ War Criminal

Rude Rick

posts in this thread : 3

emoticons used : 0

WTF? :wacko:

you're still a dooshe

CGI Founder ≠ War Criminal

Stuffing fat ugly bagina's with cigars in the oval office.....accused of rape on multiple occasions......impeached. Well done Richard, well done.

Stuffing fat ugly bagina's with cigars in the oval office.....accused of rape on multiple occasions......impeached. Well done Richard, well done.

And still - he has loyal followers! :ninja:

Ohhh no, wallace asked one question, one obvious question the former president should have expected... and willy acts like a little girl over it...

Ohhh no, wallace asked one question, one obvious question the former president should have expected... and willy acts like a little girl over it...

Wallace was out of line...but President Clinton owned his ass...chewed him out...totally embarrased him.

Wallace was out of line...but President Clinton owned his ass...chewed him out...totally embarrased him.

of course he did

Wallace was out of line...but President Clinton owned him...chewed him ass...totally embarrased himself.

:dunno:

That's more like it.