Sign in to follow this  
thomashots

Crappy Forum

I was new to this forum today...sent out my first topic...had 38 views and zero responses. In other forums if people took the time to view at least they gave a one liner...

This is my last post...AND it will probably draw a ton of responses now that I've called you out...too bad that's what it takes. :dunno:

I've been in the same FFL league for 15 years...so I'm no rookie either.

you're a rookie if you've gone 15 years without this site :thumbsdown:

Dude, this site hasn't been around 15 years...thanks for making my point for me. AND I was right, if I'm not talkin about TO (waste of a good jersey) or talkin smack you don't get a response.

You did get me to post again though... :argue:

Dont sweat it... people will post although I agree with you on your point... many people do just look and not post... but if they dont post then you probably dont want their opinion anyways... they are probably too new...

I was new to this forum today...sent out my first topic...had 38 views and zero responses. In other forums if people took the time to view at least they gave a one liner...

This is my last post...AND it will probably draw a ton of responses now that I've called you out...too bad that's what it takes. :thumbsdown:

If you don't like it, leave. By the way why should we care? :argue:

Dont sweat it... people will post although I agree with you on your point... many people do just look and not post... but if they dont post then you probably dont want their opinion anyways... they are probably too new...

brentleim....Thanks for the input...you've obviously been here a while, and you're right judging from the responses I finally got...(members who have only been here for two months.

That's the reason I've stuck with my league so long...we have 4 original members still from 1990. And we still "gather" once a month during the season just to give each other crap...

If it was just about money I would have left that league a long time ago... :lol:

This is my last post...AND it will probably draw a ton of responses now that I've called you out...too bad that's what it takes. :lol:

When one looks at your first post, this makes perfect sense. Here it is:

Braggin a bit, that with the first pick of the draft this year I passed on SA, even though I had the MVP last year (finished second)

Instead I went RB, RB, RB. L.Johnson, Westbrook and L. Jordan. (currently in first)

Question is...Westbrook is obvious this week...does Johnson start hitting the endzone this week or do I switch to Jordan?

My league does give bonus for yards (minimal) so TD's are more important. :cheers:

I can't imagine why nobody responded. :lol:

You almost couldn't be more annoying. First you brag about your drafting prowess and then ask how to manage your team in the wrong forum. From there you proceed to criticize because nobody responded to this jibberish. By the way, congratulations on knowing that Alexander would get hurt. While you're at it Nostradamus, what's the stock market going to do next month? And if you're such a FF genius, then decide who the fock you should play this week for yourself. But since you're new I'll throw you a bone, team management question go here.

I do agree that this should be your last post, this site needs less bozos like you anyways. :thumbsdown:

*edit*

damn you Buck Robbington

Braggin a bit, that with the first pick of the draft this year I passed on SA, even though I had the MVP last year (finished second)

Instead I went RB, RB, RB. L.Johnson, Westbrook and L. Jordan. (currently in first)

Question is...Westbrook is obvious this week...does Johnson start hitting the endzone this week or do I switch to Jordan?

My league does give bonus for yards (minimal) so TD's are more important. :lol:

Not trying to be a total ass, but what kind of response do you expect to get from this? start Jordan over LJ? :thumbsdown:

You almost couldn't be more annoying. First you brag about your drafting prowess and then ask how to manage your team in the wrong forum. From there you proceed to criticize because nobody responded to this jibberish. By the way, congratulations on knowing that Alexander would get hurt. While you're at it Nostradamus, what's the stock market going to do next month? And if you're such a FF genius, then decide who the fock you should play this week for yourself. But since you're new I'll throw you a bone, team management question go here.

I do agree that this should be your last post, this site needs less bozos like you anyways. :thumbsdown:

Another first day member...once again, the whole reason for posting is to get responses and talk stuff up...HELLO, this isn't real...you don't really own a football team...I got lucky on SA...duh...look what it took to get people to reply! Ha...another person proved my point. :clap:

I do agree that this should be your last post, this site needs less bozos like you anyways. :lol:

Awesome :thumbsdown: :clap:

Thomas got OWNED

I can't imagine why nobody responded. :clap:

I read this and just about died laughing! Nostradamus...LOL...Great use of sarcasm...LOLOL

You know what they say... don't let the door hit you...