Sign in to follow this  
donhaas

Never bench your studs

I only call him a stud because I got him in the first round. :(

I had Maroney on my bench because of him.

Not any more.

Even with Dillon in the picture, Maroney has too much upside not to play him

there is always exceptions to the rule.

i my league, r. brown has had 10+ points every game, and has had 100 total yards in the last 3 weeks. he will get his. but if maroney keeps it up you may need to make that switch, i agree.

Even though I expected Miami to struggle this year, I thought Ronnie Brown would take the proverbial next step -- so much so that I had him ranked as the #4-ranked RB. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Should be interesting to see if he begins to produce stud-like numbers for those of you unlucky enough to have him.

There is nothing wrong with Brown, but Culpepper is killing his fantasy value. Hopefully Harrington will see the field, then maybe Brown will turn it around.

Brown has been the victim of horrible offensive line and quarterback play. As a Brown owner I can't believe I'm actually looking forward to Miami benching C-pep for Harrington.

Don't blame the o-line, Culpepper or Brown. Blame the coaches for running Ronnie 5 friggin' times in the first half against one of the worst defenses in the league. I have Brown, and if he wasn't such a good receiver, his value would be sh*t.

There is nothing wrong with Brown, but Culpepper is killing his fantasy value. Hopefully Harrington will see the field, then maybe Brown will turn it around.

As a Chambers owner, i'd have zero problem with that -- Harington should at least be able to get rid of the ball before being thrown to the ground. I kinda feel bad for Brown owners.. I was pis*sed that i blew my bid for him at my auction. Their line is a major part of the problem, obviously and hopefully they improve soon.

Whoever is designing the offensive gameplan over there is offensive.

Theirs nothing wrong with Brown.

If your in a PPR league, you should be happy.

He's catching 5-6 balls a game.

He's not getting TD's just yet, but that will come.

He will be just fine.......He's not far behind the likes of Jackson/Barber/Johnson

Better than Edge, Caddy, and McGahee

Hopefully Harrington will see the field, then maybe Brown will turn it around.

Ask Kevin Jones how well that worked for him.