Sign in to follow this  
DaWeffa

Raiders WR Moss not concerned about football right now

Raiders WR Moss not concerned about football right now

Written by: Steve Corkran ¦ 10/3/2006

Source: www.contracostatimes.com

Raiders wide receiver Randy Moss got criticized in certain circles for his failure to catch a long pass that appeared within his reach and for not challenging defensive backs for several other passes that were up for grabs Sunday.

His comments Monday on his weekly radio spot on Fox Sports lend credence to those who criticized Moss' play Sunday as being indifferent.

"I'm not concerned about football right now," Moss said. "I'm loving life."

When asked if he should be more concerned about the way things are going, he said: "No, I don't see anybody else having a concern, so why should I? There are negative things going on now. I'm not the only one unhappy."

Moss made a highlight-reel catch of a Walter pass for a 5-yard touchdown for his lone reception of the game. Walter threw Moss' way seven times.

"It was a bad game for me," Moss said. "It was hard to get into the game physically, to get myself sweating. But you have to be a pro.

linky

Good for him, manymillions of people hate thier work situation and concentrate on thinking about what they enjoy in life, he is no different,with that clusterfock of a team, I am not surprised he came out with that, of course because its Randy people will give him crap for it.

Good for him, manymillions of people hate thier work situation and concentrate on thinking about what they enjoy in life, he is no different,with that clusterfock of a team, I am not surprised he came out with that, of course because its Randy people will give him crap for it.

People will give him crap, because most can't take the same attitude and continue to get paid mega dollars for it. They typically have families to feed and don't like to risk losing their jobs.

I can understand where he's coming from to an extent, but I don't think the fact that it was Randy Moss that said it is the reason people will react harshly to it...

isn't he the team captain?.......what a way to lead by example

I just traded Moss and Crumpler for Colston.

What do you guys think of that?

I don't give a shat whether he's concerned about the Raiders or not, but I wish he'd start thinking about MY team. He's been riding the pine all season long :first:

That just about says it all. Lets face it in most drafts next year no Raiders players will be drafted during the first three rounds. How it must feel to be a raider fan after reading that. I thought being a brown faithful was heart wrenching.

I don't give a shat whether he's concerned about the Raiders or not, but I wish he'd start thinking about MY team. He's been riding the pine all season long :bench:

Any league that allows you to have Alexander, LJ and Steven Jackson on one team is a JOKE.

Ok, in the grand scheme of things who cares what Randy says or does, but as football fans how can anyone view this as acceptable? We plunk down $$ to go to the games and/or get NFL sunday ticket, spend our time in front of the tv and computer watching the games, kill valuable brain cells drinking beer after beer during the games for the sole purpose of being entertained. And this guy says that football's not important? Get on the field and entertain us...we're paying for it.

Any league that allows you to have Alexander, LJ and Steven Jackson on one team is a JOKE.

I traded for SA when he first got injured (buying low rules).

Ummm yeah??? And who did you give up for him?? classic

Frank Gore (when he was hot), Reuben Droughns, and Colston.

who cares who he gave up for him, Alexander SUCKS this year. YOu should have kept colston!!!

You are going off of name recognition, and that's gonna bite you come playoff time.

He said this stuff back in Minny and put up huge numbers. I think the importance of this is overstated.

QUOTE(ajmplaya69 @ Oct 3 2006, 04:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Agreed, how do you get 3 first rounders (Alx, Lj, S Jax) and 2 second rounders (holt, moss) onto one team?

So by your definition if others are doing it it's ok? Ahhh I see clearly now. So if everybody in your neighborhood is a rapist then it's ok to be one too right?

Randy is and always will be nothing more than a moron. He got what he deserves, and I hope he rots in Oakland forever.

isn't he the team captain?.......what a way to lead by example

Exactly. :mad: :mad: :cheers: :doh:

Wonder if they will bench him along side Porter now.....

So let's start the convo.. Quinn or Peterson?????

That would explain SA.

So...how did you end up with LJ, SJax, Holt, and Moss.

Moss I could see in the 3rd...but LJ is one of the top 3...SJax was gone by the 5th or 6th pick...Holt by the end of round 2.

Randy Moss has **Officially** beaten out Owens as A$$h*le of the NFL.

Why because he's on your fantasy team? STFU you doosh. :cheers:

Why because he's on your fantasy team? STFU you doosh. :rolleyes:

Actually, I've got Owens on my team, so that kinda takes the pressure off him just a bit.

Owens may be an A44 off the field, but he's all business on the field. Moss brings his crap on the field, which is why he is **Offically** the A44h*le of the NFL.

Now, as for the biggest A44 on this board.......... :rolleyes:

Actually, I've got Owens on my team, so that kinda takes the pressure off him just a bit.

Owens may be an A44 off the field, but he's all business on the field. Moss brings his crap on the field, which is why he is **Offically** the A44h*le of the NFL.

Now, as for the biggest A44 on this board.......... :rolleyes:

When Moss holds out and does situps on his front lawn, then says he'd rather have Favre instead of McNabb as his QB give me a call. :rolleyes:

When Moss holds out and does situps on his front lawn, then says he'd rather have Favre instead of McNabb as his QB give me a call. :rolleyes:

I never said he wasn't a Big One, I just said Moss is now the Biggest!

Besides, He didn't hold out, he was suspended by Andy Reid (at first for 4 games, then indefinetely). Owens is guilty of a ton of shat, but giving up on the field was never one of them.

I never said he wasn't a Big One, I just said Moss is now the Biggest!

Besides, He didn't hold out, he was suspended by Andy Reid (at first for 4 games, then indefinetely). Owens is guilty of a ton of shat, but giving up on the field was never one of them.

Moss played last week, did he not? How many games as he missed from being a retard? Moss isn't even in Owens ballbark for idiocy.