Sign in to follow this  
dereknyc76

Yankee fans....

Joe Torre is the greatest manager in MLB History. As a DIEHARD RED SOX FAN nothing would make me happier then watching the yanks fire Joe Toree and continue their losing ways with ARod.

As far as the money aspect of baseball and the yanks having a huge financial advantage, I just don't see the relevance anymore. Florida has won twice, the Sox were substantially lower payroll then the yanks and we beat them, and the yanks team that DESTROYED the Sox with a 5 game sweep did not include the majority of the big name/big contract guys. In other words they played with more heart then us that series.

Here's why I hate the yankees...today.. I have a lifetimes worth of hate but these reasons stick out.

A-Rod - He's simply overrated and I will never look away from the fact that he cheated at the biggest moment of his baseball career with his Daniel Larussa Karate Chop of Bronson Arroyo. I've never seen anyone do that before, or since. He had a moment to make a decision and he cheated. If you are a yankee fan, would Donnie Baseball have done that, what about Jeter, or what about Paul O'Neil? O'Neil would have ran through Bronson.

Jason Giambi - Admitted that he did steroids. Pure and simple he's a cheater also. The only reason he doesn't get the same crap as Barry Bonds is because Jason Giambi is white. I'm white by the way. The National media is on Bonds because he's black, they never attacked McGwire like that and they never attacked Giambi. Even here in San Diego, they attack Bonds viciously but look at Brian Giles, the guy used to hit 35-40 HR's a year, now he hits like 12, and the drop off happened right when they started testing, but he's white so he gets a free ride. Basically Giambi and his cheating along with the free ride he gets for it, sickens me.

Gary Sheffield - Always been a jerk. I know this for a fact having heard of several Sheff incidents that people I know have personally experienced his awfulness.

SO in closing, PLEASE FIRE JOE TORRE AND PLEASE KEEP A-ROD ON YOUR TEAM! You won't win if you do.

My lifetime, 3 NBA Championships, 1 World Series, 3 Super Bowl Championships, in my lifetime for Boston.

Oh shutup BirdFaggyBraggyOrrf..... who gives a crap what you think? We have MORE Titles than any team in pro sports, our franchise is worth more money than half of the league and a few bumps in the road so woos-ass teams like the Tigers can win is OK with me. :P

Like FAT Papi Ortiz isnt on drugs? Have they checked him lately? His fat ass didnt do crap for a few years and then all of a sudden hes hitting homers.... HMMMMM..... Steroids??? Um...uh...yeah.... :dunno:

The Bruins Suck too and so do the Celtics..... when the fock have they done anything? Oh yeah about 750 years ago they won some titles when there were like 3 good teams in the NBA. They got lucky against the Lakers ONCE in the 80's. :rolleyes:

The Patriots are lucky and thats it...everyone knows this and there is no reason to get into it again. Brady is lucky that Bledsoe got hurt and that his FG kicker can nail 40 yarders...thats all there is to it. Brady did nothing but stay out of the way and throw 3 yard dink and dunk passes to nameless, faceless WR's and TE's.

GO YANKS! Georgie will get the wallet out and correct the problems at hand...dont you worry! You cant hold the empire down for too long...this aint Star Wars! :cheers:

Go Oakland!!!!

i have a lot of respect for oakland. how could you not? their fans aren't bear or packer fans :dunno:

good pitching matchup on both sides. should be a good series :cheers:

The best team in the American League left the playoffs early because of injuries. If healthy, the Twins were the best all around team but they had the pitching, if healthy, to beat anyone in a 7 game set. I am not a fan of any of the playoff teams just MHO.