Sign in to follow this  
Colbert Nation

Chicago will Beat Arizona Monday Night

The entire country is watching this show, they are playing Arizona...would anyone still be watching this game if chicago was winning 30-0? (which they could) No, noone would be watching anymore...so in an effort for the NFL to get more viewers and attempt the birth of a superstar (leinart) the Bears were told to let AZ run away with it in the first half and then make a spectacular shock and awe comeback in the 2nd half...it's good for ratings...

Final Score Chicago 28 Arizona 27

I thought you knew more about football than anyone? Chicago ain't coming back, genius.

shhh, no more talking :clap:

I will prove my source...next play....FG

it has begun....hold on to your seats boys...its about to get bumpy

shhh, no more talking :P

I will prove my source...next play....FG

it has begun....hold on to your seats boys...its about to get bumpy

Leinart will fumble...TD Bears....

Yeah, I'm on the edge of seat waiting for that 20+ point blowup with one quarter left.

I can see the ways Chicago will get the 18 points... but... is Arizona really gonna get two safeties?

Nice friggin CALL Colbert!!

HEY thenewlibrahi2, Indiana Owned, and Tarheel Fruitcake, you got OWNED losers!!!!!! Pay Colbert some cred, he made the tough call and was ripped by you. Own up jags.

Please... Colbert is like 8 15 year olds, free to roam, in a FF chat room, loose with a laptop computer... And a loooongggg fishing line, like 12-15 pound test :shocking: Please see this foolishness for what it is.. Please... MB

Are you guys kidding me? Why are you impressed by something not very far fetched? These kind of combacks have happened on Monday Night Football, maybe not a ton but we all saw the Jets Miami game a few years back. This is Arizona were talking about here, when have they stopped anyone when they had a large lead of late?? They did actually throw the ball more than I thought they would in the 2nd half, but any clown could have assumed they would run the ball and clock and prey to hold on.

This cats playing the "mysterious" card on you and you fall victim to puppetmaster garbage??

So not impressed.....bring it to the wagering thread. We didnt kill it tonight but ill put green money you cant beat us, your lame until you prove otherwise.

The credible source is that the Cards suck and their inability to finish games once again was apparent. Please stop saying you should be 3-1 and now 4-2, you are what are you now live with it or you will continue to lose games.

Yea, it does happen all the time, but the fact that he was so confident about it is so crazy! :dunno:

BUT, I really doubt Dennis Green is that good of an actor! :pointstosky:

Colbert, do you want a cookie or something? Aren't you the same put who posted that you have 3 million in the bank, and have a 90% track record against the spread! Do you really need affirmation from a bunch of nameless people in a chatroom?

Incidentally, my post was poking fun at the people who were giving that Mackgee guy tremendous amounts of crap for him posting his opinion that the AZ would beat the Bears. I had posted I thought the Bears would still win that game in what is the greatest post of all time the Mackgee's "Arizona will beat the Bears" post . Will you like me now that I made some ridiculous call in the middle of the best game in years, please? What a joke.

noone talking this morning eh.....YOU ALL GOT OWNED....I know everything, don't ever doubt me again

Colbert, this is a very sad display. You bumped your own thread twice until someone finally paid attention to you. Why don't you just call your mommy if you're so lonely?

The entire country is watching this show, they are playing Arizona...would anyone still be watching this game if chicago was winning 30-0? (which they could) No, noone would be watching anymore...so in an effort for the NFL to get more viewers and attempt the birth of a superstar (leinart) the Bears were told to let AZ run away with it in the first half and then make a spectacular shock and awe comeback in the 2nd half...it's good for ratings...

Ok so I am a little impressesd. You have to do it again to prove this was no fluke

Also you have to make this prediction before the game actually starts...... (not at half time).

Colbert was totally WRONG ..... He didn't predict it!!!

The final score WAS NOT 28-27!!!

Nice try buddy!! :unsure:

My league source said the Bears would come back and win by 1 pt, I did the math....regardless...I was right

Can we not run this guy off the bored? Maybe it's a fishing expedition, but if the time stamps are correct then either this dude completely nailed the details of the game by luck, or he's on to something.

Granted, the 10K thread is a bit much, but I'd be curious to see more from this guy to figure out if he's for real or not before he gets condemned. At the very least, it's entertaining.

Colbert, keep the predicition posts coming.

I thought you knew more about football than anyone? Chicago ain't coming back, genius.

Yeah, I'm on the edge of seat waiting for that 20+ point blowup with one quarter left.

You really should read the quote in my sig Tarheel Boy...

The less a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.

HTH

My league source said the Bears would come back and win by 1 pt, I did the math....regardless...I was right

You have to make these predictions BEFORE the game actually starts, much less after half time like you did. Call it again brother, make the bold prediction before the game.

Can we not run this guy off the bored? Maybe it's a fishing expedition, but if the time stamps are correct then either this dude completely nailed the details of the game by luck, or he's on to something.

Granted, the 10K thread is a bit much, but I'd be curious to see more from this guy to figure out if he's for real or not before he gets condemned. At the very least, it's entertaining.

Colbert, keep the predicition posts coming.

NO his post was actually stated at 9:30 CENTRAL Time. This was after half time...... He got lucky

I would be willing to listen to him if he actually makes a prediction before the game starts...... :lol:

Cant believe this crap thread is still getting responses. Game is over and so should be this thread. Quit trying to reactivate it Colbert. Your 15 minutes were up yesterday. :mellow:

I just signed up to this thing and i read Colbert's first post and didnt think to much of it but wtf!!! You guys are sayin o that type of ###### always happens and givin him ######... I dunno what the hell your talkin bout the dude nailed the game he barely could of gotten closer and your givin him ######?? He basically called exactly what would happen and he did it while being very confident about his pick... If any of you guys can do that ###### then i would start bettin.....but all i no is im gonna start readin his ###### and listenin to him bc it sure seems like he knows somptin we dont!!