Sign in to follow this  
Smurphy118

Mets Fans

Why does Willie insist on putting Wagner in in non-save situations? I would love to see what his ERA is when the Mets are up by 3 or more runs. It's got to be horrendous. I understand the whole "build up confidence" BS, but the dude has blown some really important games, obviously in this series, but alot in reg season as well.

yeah when the Metsies scored those 2 additional runs I said Good thing because I know Willie is going to bring in Wagner and we just might need them.

It seems to be a mental issue with him (non save situation). Funny thing is we scored the 2 runs off of last years "closer" Looper :doublethumbsup:

Hopefully the Mets will score big tonight and not even need to worry about Wags. Time to beat a Jeff in this series.

is there a closer that doesnt stink in non save situations? its uncanny...its as if they let their guard down...

up by 5? i can afford to let up 1 hit..ok, 2...that wont hurt me..a walk? meh..bases loaded just gets a force everywhere and sets up the dp...im up by 5...

gapper..2 run lead..and it is scary IF he does come out of that alive...