Sign in to follow this  
tony hardware

Urban legend

In high school, it was commonly told that Asians had straight pubic hair but there was no way to verify because there were not hot Asians who were "me so horny." I lost my virginity to a girl that was 1/4 Asian, so that was hot, but she was still pretty curly so I don't know if there is like a 3/4 rule for the straight gene to kick in. I mean, if you look at Asian hair on their heads and how they can get it to stand up straight in all directions like a porcupine, I don't have any trouble believing it.

Can anyone confirm this? We need confirmation on the straight pube Asian theory? Links and pics would be helpful so we know you're not just joshing us (unless its of your wizzle stick, then we'll just take your word for it).

In high school, it was commonly told that Asians had straight pubic hair but there was no way to verify because there were not hot Asians who were "me so horny." I lost my virginity to a girl that was 1/4 Asian, so that was hot, but she was still pretty curly so I don't know if there is like a 3/4 rule for the straight gene to kick in. I mean, if you look at Asian hair on their heads and how they can get it to stand up straight in all directions like a porcupine, I don't have any trouble believing it.

Can anyone confirm this? We need confirmation on the straight pube Asian theory? Links and pics would be helpful so we know you're not just joshing us (unless its of your wizzle stick, then we'll just take your word for it).

Some are and some aren't. It is not just Asians who can have straight pubes.

100% Asian girls have baginas that go sideways :cheers:

Some are and some aren't. It is not just Asians who can have straight pubes.

100% Asian girls have baginas that go sideways <_<

Like a silly hand puppet! :(

I dated a girl who was half Phillipino. She had curly pubes. :dunno:

Seen lots of pron of Asian girls, looks pretty normal to me. :dunno:

The scene is from Full Metal Jacket ... which is often melded with Platoon that isn't as good ... and your Nancy Sinatra tune "Boots Are Made for Walking"

"Hey baby ... you got girl friend Viet Nam? Me so horny. Me love you long time!"

That's Full Metal Jacket

Not Platoon.

I have no firsthand experience with Asian pubes. I do recall my hairstylist telling me that cutting an Asain person's hair is somewhat hazardous because the trimmings can lodge into the skin - I guess it has to do with the coarseness or texture of the follicle.

Also, thanks for confirming the sideways vagina thing.

I've read that Korean women are obsessed with pubes, and like to cultivate gigantic bushes. They get pube transplants and stuff so they have huge tomato patches.

:blink: