Sign in to follow this  
PDrax

Manning is a

I was hanging tight with my opp. until I went to the gym, then came back and saw :banana: Manning went wild.

Moral: Never work out again..........

Behind by 35 for Monday night with other Manning and Toomer.......lol.

Whiny-azz loser..... too bad Manning torched you eh? :angry:

He's the best QB ever and makes most others look like they just started playing yesterday. He throws the best passes, best audibles, and the most fantasy points. Period. :banana:

Haters are just mad that they aren't millionaire NFL QB's and HOF-ers. :banana:

Wow, bizarre direction this thread has taken.

I was just venting against Manning with a little tongue and cheek frustration (note the draft him part and the three and four hundred yard game part) and trying to sympathize with an Addai or Rhodes owner.

The guys who B and M about this post really should ignore it and find other threads to make their assinine, useless comments.

Those of you who went against Manning should take this as a venting thread, while those of you with Manning should be sitting back grinning from ear to ear.

Some guys around here really need to get something else in their life and quit using FF as the reason for existence.

THIS IS A GAME and not a microcosm of anyone's life. :thumbsup:

Wow, bizarre direction this thread has taken.

I was just venting against Manning with a little tongue and cheek frustration (note the draft him part and the three and four hundred yard game part) and trying to sympathize with an Addai or Rhodes owner.

The guys who B and M about this post really should ignore it and find other threads to make their assinine, useless comments.

Those of you who went against Manning should take this as a venting thread, while those of you with Manning should be sitting back grinning from ear to ear.

Some guys around here really need to get something else in their life and quit using FF as the reason for existence.

THIS IS A GAME and not a microcosm of anyone's life. :first:

Ummmm... Uhhhh..... you started the thread Chiefy.... :thumbsup:

Ummmm... Uhhhh..... you started the thread Chiefy.... :thumbsup:

and your point???

Did you actually read it? It is a commentary on the direction the thread I started went. I apologize if it was written in a manner that you didn't understand...like say english.

I know this was said by a few earlier but a couple of points need to be made:

* The Colts did try and run in the redzone within the 5 and got stuffed on several / most occasions. Rhodes and Addai are not providing the consistent running so he has to throw to punch it in.

* Manning a stat padder? He scores and mostly through the air. That is why people should draft him rather than b!tch.

Here we go with the haters. Dude got bent in two then got dealt a serious Cobra Chai "sweep the knee"... and still pulled out an amazing win against a fired up Redskins team with a running game that couldn't break the goalline if it were made out of toothpicks... and ya hate on him.

Up 19? Have you SEEN the injuries to the Colts defense? No lead is safe when your defense is being held together by string and tape and chewing gum.

Thanks for starting the "who's a know-nothing hater" thread for us. I'll be sure to keep track of who's who.

Losers. :doublethumbsup:

Who said I was hating. Earlier in the thread I said I wish I had him on my fantasy team. His stat padding is nothing new. Everyone knows it, so there really can't be sour grapes from someone going against him.

But let's be honest here. He is stat padding. It has nothing to do with a bad defense. Up by 19 points, ball in the other teams territory and 6 minutes left, they could have easily run the clock out without throwing another pass, much less throwing out of the shotgun on 1st and 2nd down. And 2nd and 1 at the 4 yard line is a running situation 9 times out of 10 for anyone else. The Colts were averaging over 4 1/2 yards per carry and the Redskins defense could little to stop it.

So no need to hate on the guy for it, but if you think it wasn't stat padding, you're crazy. I'm guess I was a little surprised to see him sitting in the shotgun, though.

Oh. And I didn't start the thread.

As a guy who faced manning in one league and got destroyed by him, I have to say that I did feel that some of those plays were just unecessary. Passing at the 2 on 1st down? Going for 2 when you're already up 15? Those were just unecessary.

But he is a stud QB, that's for sure. I thought he'd have a big day against the crappy secondary, and sure enough...

Ah well. No hating on Manning - he helped his team to victory and made anyone who bought low on Harrison look like a genius - like my opponent in that same league who sold Travis Henry to the Harrison owner this week so I got to face them both. :doh: :pointstosky: The guy who dealt him Harrison is in my division and one game behind me in the standings. I think he made the deal just to fock me. It worked, but the karma was that he lost by 10, and if he'd had Harrison in his lineup he'd have won so he's still 1 game behind me.

and your point???

Did you actually read it? It is a commentary on the direction the thread I started went. I apologize if it was written in a manner that you didn't understand...like say english.

Relax Drax.... my response was aimed at the general crwod that seems to hate Manning for whatever reason. Your initial post just started the whole thing.

Now, go get some more posts under your belt before you get on my case, I AM an elder statesman here my friend! :huh:

Peace.... :dunno: