Sign in to follow this  
ccb123

Sa Moss dropped in my league

I am raising hell over it. Should commish overturn? I believe he must be traded and not dropped.

Furthermore they dropped him for d bennett. they could have dropped h miller, b watson, or n washington. And they never tried to trade him. Now the guy with the 1 waiver claim basically gets an extra 3-5 round pick. Basically I feel it is not fair to the league.

No, leave the Commish alone. What if he doesn't come back or does nothing the rest of the year. The last place team can grab him and maybe improve their team. I may not invite this owner back next year.

Moss had a big game against Jacksonville in Week 4, but take away that game and Moss is averaging 49.5 yards per game with zero touchdowns

ESPN uses the following as undroppables:

McNabb

Hasselback

Manning

Palmer

SA

Tiki

Brown

SJax

Edge

Rudi

LJ

McGhee

Portis

LT

Westbrook

Cadillac

Boldin

Fitz

Harrison

CJ

SMoss

TO

SSmith

Gates

Gonzalez

Winslow (???)

It is neither yours nor Da Commish's job to manage anyone else's team. STFU.

But, I would be interested in who he picked up for him?

I can only think of one legit reason why a commish should get involved in something like this, and that`s in the event that your league goes by standings to determine waiver wire aquisitions, and there is suspicion that the dropping team and the last place team are colluding. Other than that it`s not the commish`s , your`s or anybody else`s business who this owner drops from his roster.

I can only think of one legit reason why a commish should get involved in something like this, and that`s in the event that your league goes by standings to determine waiver wire aquisitions, and there is suspicion that the dropping team and the last place team are colluding. Other than that it`s not the commish`s , your`s or anybody else`s business who this owner drops from his roster.

By definition, it can't be collusion. Why would a team that is not in last place intentionally weaken his roster to help the last place team? If the dropping team were in last and someone "in the hunt" somehow had WW first priority maybe.

I've known a team that is doing well to drop a player so his buddy (last place) could pick him up. Just as a freebie because the last place team had so many injuries and bad breaks. It's not impossible for it to be collusion.

However, I don't believe in can't cut lists; they seem to be full of players that did really well last year and stink it up this year. Moss is on waivers in my league as well. He really has only had one good game all year.

Can't cut lists are stupid in my opinion. What, if a stud doesn't perform well they shouldn't be cut...yeahhh....whatever. Ideally, you would trade your a solid player to get something else but what if the owner tried to trade S. Moss and got no takers and decided to dump him? Only in collusion cases would I throw a stink.

Can't cut lists are stupid in my opinion. What, if a stud doesn't perform well they shouldn't be cut...yeahhh....whatever. Ideally, you would trade your a solid player to get something else but what if the owner tried to trade S. Moss and got no takers and decided to dump him? Only in collusion cases would I throw a stink.

Well put. Moss will probably be cut in a lot more leagues as the season progresses. Why waste your time with a guy that has a big game once a month? I would rather have an Isaac Bruce or back-up RB on my roster than Moss.

"raising hell over it"? Why? I suppose the league should get your opinion before any ww, free agent pick-up, or trade is made. :thumbsdown: If I were the commish, you would be the guy I would forget to invite back next year. Nothing worse than a whiner. :(

NOTE TO EVERYBODY: Stop whining about your commish or about "unfair" trades that happened. I've seen so many of these types of topics floating around, and not once have I actually thought one of the situations could be collusion. Most times it's someone frustrated with their mediocre team who's over-reacting.

Well put. Moss will probably be cut in a lot more leagues as the season progresses. Why waste your time with a guy that has a big game once a month? I would rather have an Isaac Bruce or back-up RB on my roster than Moss.

"raising hell over it"? Why? I suppose the league should get your opinion before any ww, free agent pick-up, or trade is made. :wub: If I were the commish, you would be the guy I would forget to invite back next year. Nothing worse than a whiner. :wub:

I agree..I am commish of our league and we tried to implement the Yahoo Can't Cut List. The only problem is that it is very rarely..if at all...don't know...updated.

Here are some players that at certain points of the season were undroppable:

R. Moss. S. Moss, Brady, Hasselbeck, D. Foster and so on and so on...granted most of these would never be dropped.

But, I had Brady and wanted to dump him early on in the year...to make some WW moves. I brought this up with the league and eveyrone wanted to change the rule....we will reimplement the No Drop List in Week 12.

Come to find out several people wanted to drop players...like Moss and Hass.

All of us ahd tried to make trades because of their "name" value but were unable to.

I just looked up Yahoo's no cut list and it is a lot better...but early in the season it is tough to use as you said because it is based on the prior year!!!!

ESPN uses the following as undroppables:

McNabb

Hasselback

Manning

Palmer

SA

Tiki

Brown

SJax

Edge

Rudi

LJ

McGhee

Portis

LT

Westbrook

Cadillac

Boldin

Fitz

Harrison

CJ

SMoss

TO

SSmith

Gates

Gonzalez

Winslow (???)

Cant drop Moss but can drop Holt? Another reason no cut lists are lame.

S Moss suxs. I wouldn't give you the 49s defense for him. He is too unreliable for ff in head-to-head format. Stop crying and look after your team not someone elses. If you think Moss is so great why didn't you offer the guy a trade before he dropped him? Shut up, play fantasy football and try to have some fun....idiot.

Not only should this be a no-brainer, let it go issue, but the justification of:

"Now the guy with the 1 waiver claim basically gets an extra 3-5 round pick. Basically I feel it is not fair to the league."

holds no water. The draft position has little or no bearing on player values NOW.