Sign in to follow this  
Feedback

Donte' Stallworth

I'm starting TJ Houshmandzadeh this week against Atlanta my other choice is between Reggie Wayne and Donte' Stallworth and I'm leaning towards Donte. I know he's missed alot of time but he also didn't play in the pre-season and on opening day came out and "Lit it up". I have a gut feeling he may do it again tomorrow. Plus the fact I just don't have a good feeling about R. Wayne @ Den. Donte's going to rule tomorrow!! :dunno: :cheers: :dunno:

Dontes only expected to be on the field about 1/3 the time as his usual games....

Says who??? Link?

Dontes only expected to be on the field about 1/3 the time as his usual games....

That's because he's not playing defense or special teams. Only offense.

I'm starting Holt and Housh; I'm giving Donte a week or two to knock Housh out of the #2 spot. As you guys may recall, Donte has been a vagina the last couple weeks stating he feels great up until game time then his crack has sand in it. :thumbsdown: his ass this week and with the bye next week, he should be fine in week 10.

The only surprise possible with Stallworth this weekend is if he plays the entire game.

I wish they'd rest him this week, give him the BYE week, and bring him back Week 10.

funny, cause stallworth played 16 games last year and the year before.

and a lot of them he played injured. Good try, but do your homework.

and a lot of them he played injured.

So do 90% of the players in the league.

Two straight years of playing 16 games is pretty good. So, he happens to be fighting a bad hamstring. I recall Isaac Bruce having chronic hamstring problems early in his career. He worked through it and ended up with a HOF career.

Two straight years of playing 16 games is pretty good. So, he happens to be fighting a bad hamstring.

3 games his rookie, 5 the next year, 4 plus games this year - inside a 5 year span, that is not just a bad hamstring, that is a chronically injured hamstring.

and a lot of them he played injured. Good try, but do your homework.

but he played.

you may have done more homework, but your own stupidity lead you to defeating your own point.

He played, and for the most part played well. Better than not playing at all, which is what you implied by saying he's always injured.

Good try, but your mind is weak and failed you.

I think the developing chemistry that Mcnabb has had with Brown the last few weeks is not a good thing for Stallworth owners. I hope Im wrong though, I own him and am starting him this week

but he played.

you may have done more homework, but your own stupidity lead you to defeating your own point.

He played, and for the most part played well. Better than not playing at all, which is what you implied by saying he's always injured.

Good try, but your mind is weak and failed you.

Idiots!! Yes, he may have played in those games but he didn't finish the ones he started ... how many 1 catch games did he have??? Sure, he kept his "playing streak" alive for the past 2 years but dude, he left many games ... he's a pos and a headache I had to draft due to position and now I know why others let him drop, especially a Saints homer .... he took a couple of weeks, but finally someone picked him up. Good luck with that as he will give you a 0 when you needed 3 points for the win that week.