Sign in to follow this  
Hurricane Ditka

Super Bowl Tickets

Looking for anyone who has ever been to a Super Bowl. My brother and I just got flights to Miami for 4 days the weekend of the Super Bowl. Yes, we are praying that Bears make it there but we are willing so see any team that plays.

How are tickets sold for this game? To who and when? Can anyone give me some information on how this event is handled from a ticket standpoint?

Mark Buffington hooked me up with some playoff tickets last year. He was an NFL player, he wouldn't want me to say who, but he can still get tickets through the team he retired with. He's a great guy, look him up on here and shoot him an email.

:thumbsup:

Mark Buffington hooked me up with some playoff tickets last year. He was an NFL player, he wouldn't want me to say who, but he can still get tickets through the team he retired with. He's a great guy, look him up on here and shoot him an email.

:thumbsup:

BTW: Mark Buffington is Mike Tice.

He may not be up for doing that again. Didn't work out so well last time.

I went last year. It was amazing, so what you want about Detroit, but they did a great job. Really cleaned the city up (and got all the criminals out of town for the weekend).

The tickets where really pricey ($2400 each) but I figured when else would I get a chance to see my team in the SuperBowl. I got mine through an online dealer. Just do a search for ticket agencies. And then do a search on that agency (to make sure they are legit).

Anyway, good luck, doesn't look like I will be going this year. My Steelers are sucking a$$ right now.

I went last year. It was amazing, so what you want about Detroit, but they did a great job. Really cleaned the city up (and got all the criminals out of town for the weekend).

The tickets where really pricey ($2400 each) but I figured when else would I get a chance to see my team in the SuperBowl. I got mine through an online dealer. Just do a search for ticket agencies. And then do a search on that agency (to make sure they are legit).

Anyway, good luck, doesn't look like I will be going this year. My Steelers are sucking a$$ right now.

If the Bears make the Super Bowl I am predicting that a pair of tickets will be no less than $6000. Plus it is in Miami. We have our hotel and flight all paid for.

I have two friends that work high up for the lions. I went to my first Super Bowl last year. Got them for face value (600) I had 20th row right on the 50, it was an amazing experience, one of the best days of my life. i am thinking about going again this year, they said they can get me tickets for any super bowl i want, so we'll see.

Good luck to you

dont leet the price stop you from going, its worth every penny

I have been to two SB's. I went in 2002 to New Orleans and in 2005 to Jacksonville. Both times, I paid face value because we got them through the Patriots. Scalping is definitely an option. In New Orleans, they were going for face value (right after 9/11), but in Jax, they were going for about $1200 each.

Getting tickets is easy. It all depends on how much you're willing to pay

I went to the Detroit super bowl last year. The catch was that I had to "volunteer" to sell programs. I say volunteer because we actually had to pay $250.00 a piece to have the privledge but needless to say it was well worth it.

We sold programs prior to the game and when the game started basically the concourse area was a ghost town so we drank beer and stood at the 50 yard line till the end of the game. We could buy as many stadium programs that we wanted and we turned around and sold them and our "game worn" :bench: SBXL program vendor's apron on Ebay and basically broke even.

Every year they need volunteers and they assign some local charity to handle the "hiring" of these people. It was basically word of mouth to trusted friends of the charity involved. We're talking 100's of people. I don't know what you can do to get involved but I highly suggest trying! I'll go to my grave with that story. :headbanger:

Your kidding me? So what is the easiest way?

Ebay, stubhub, ticket broker. Like I said it's all on how much you're willing to pay