Sign in to follow this  
Dragan187

Halloween

My 5th grade kid...

Can't bring candy to school

Can't wear his costume to school

Can't have a halloween party in school. They call it a Autumn Harvest party? What the fock? Can't piss off the Christians or what? :(

Halloween just ain't what it use to be. :(

I don't think the Christians have a problem with Halloween parties at schools, but I could be wrong. :(

The fun in this country is slowly being removed...one has to seriously consider if it might not be better somewhere else... :(

just another grain to add to the mountain of evidence regarding the pussification of America

My 5th grade kid...

Can't bring candy to school

Can't wear his costume to school

Can't have a halloween party in school. They call it a Autumn Harvest party? What the fock? Can't piss off the Christians or what? :unsure:

Halloween just ain't what it use to be. :banana:

wtf? why not? is there a reason behind this?

wtf? why not? is there a reason behind this?

If your kid is allergic to nuts and Timmy gives him a Payday, things aren't looking so good for your kid.

If they celebrate Halloween, they have to celebrate Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentines Day, etc. Easier just to do away with all.

I don't agree with it, but i can see why administrators just do away with it. They don't want to lose their job when some b!tching parent comes complaining because Mikey can't breath due to swollen thyroids and Ira is offended because there are no Hannukah carols.

I would send the kid in a costume anyway and tell them to suck it. :banana:

(not the costume)

Seriously, what are they going to do? I'm sure you can find a costume that fits the dress code.

If your kid is allergic to nuts and Timmy gives him a Payday, things aren't looking so good for your kid.

If they celebrate Halloween, they have to celebrate Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentines Day, etc. Easier just to do away with all.

I don't agree with it, but i can see why administrators just do away with it. They don't want to lose their job when some b!tching parent comes complaining because Mikey can't breath due to swollen thyroids and Ira is offended because there are no Hannukah carols.

Kids with peanut allergies know not to eat peanuts. The teacher should also know whicj kids can't have them and it would be easy to determine which candy doesn't have them.

As for the if you have one holiday thing - I guess you're right but give me a focking break. Halloween is about as general as you can get, unless you want to get all historical about it being a pagan this and that way back when. They probably don't let kids sing ring around the rosy any more either. It's so aggravating.

A bunch of little kids from our company's day care were on the catwalk a while ago all dressed up. They were adorable.