Sign in to follow this  
psunate77

Owens TD Celebration..

Yeah but he's really been producing well fantasy-wise since Romo took over. I hate the guy, but it looks like he'll give me a big boost down the stretch!

:wall:

That is a disgusting act! That is disgusting! Ha. At least Joe Buck didn't have a preachy flip-out. Owens shouldn't have done it because he has to know that using the ball as a prop would draw a 15 yarder. He's an idiot, but at least an entertaining idiot.

Joe Buck has an unhealthy crush on Troy Aikman, only I'm pretty sure Troy Boy likes it! When they are in the booth Joe gushes about how great Troy is/was, and Troy blushes and flutters his eyes at him.

I guess it'd probably be cute if I wasn't trying to watch a football game!

Chad Johnson is the one that should be doing that but since he can't get in the endzone any more perhaps he should lie down and do that after a catch?

Parcells didn't like it.. Anyone see him yelling at TO

Seriously? Tuna hasn't yelled in any game this season...if he was yelling at Owens for that, I just have to shake my head. He should let his playmaker enjoy making plays. While I agree it's a tough balancing act with a threat of a penalty or fine coming, I also know that Romo->Owens has brought new life to this Cowboy offense. Just let 'em play, I say.

Parcells didn't like it.. Anyone see him yelling at TO...

TO and him fight soon and one of them goes.

Quit starting things you heard from Troy AIkman.

They didnt even show it on the TV, how would you know?

I'd ask what he did, but I'm sure I'll see it about 5million times on sportscenter :cry: :(

He caught a TD pass falling over, got up, and laid back down curled up in the fetal position with the football being used as a pillow. Pretty funny, but his teammates had to just sort of stand around looking stupid because they couldn't join in at all. Of course, T.O. never much cared about his teammates...

I'd ask what he did, but I'm sure I'll see it about 5million times on sportscenter

He scored a touchdown, then celebrated by using the football as a prop (which isn't allowed this season).

Owens got down on the ground in the endzone and propped the football under his head like a pillow.

This was a joke pointing to the story run this week about him falling asleep in team meetings.

He caught a TD pass falling over, got up, and laid back down curled up in the fetal position with the football being used as a pillow. Pretty funny, but his teammates had to just sort of stand around looking stupid because they couldn't join in at all. Of course, T.O. never much cared about his teammates...

:( I can't wait to see it.

ahh, gotcha.

thanks guys. I'm working, so I cant watch the games, but have nfl.com online... and then koa for the Broncos game in an hour!!!

Joe Buck has an unhealthy crush on Troy Aikman, only I'm pretty sure Troy Boy likes it! When they are in the booth Joe gushes about how great Troy is/was, and Troy blushes and flutters his eyes at him.

I guess it'd probably be cute if I wasn't trying to watch a football game!

Troy's balls taste like strawberries. Yummy.