Sign in to follow this  
Sho Nuff

2 things that puzzle me...

1. What is the purpose of the missing part of Gillette Stadium? Corner of the endzone...some nice prime lower level seats...and there is just an open space. What is the point of it? Can anyone actually explain the design there?

2. Why is it that most QBs play with at least one part of their chinstraps unsnapped?

1. Don't knwo for sure but maybe if you look at it from the outside it looks better. Or maybe it had to do with the structual support. But in the end, i have no clue.

2. Its easier to talk. Those chin-straps are pretty annoying and its hard to talk if you have it all tightned up. QB's talk so much they need it a lil bit looser. Some QB's who don't audible a lot will button up the rest as they walk up to the line of scrimmage.

1. What is the purpose of the missing part of Gillette Stadium? Corner of the endzone...some nice prime lower level seats...and there is just an open space. What is the point of it? Can anyone actually explain the design there?

2. Why is it that most QBs play with at least one part of their chinstraps unsnapped?

1. My guess is that the venue services multiple events, including concerts, maybe its easier to get trucks and equipment in there with that gaping hole. It's an awesome effect to have it there, you can see right in from the parking lot and the ticket prices on the rest of the seats make up or the lost revenue. Trust me on that one.

2. I don't think they even know, but it's pretty stupid.

1. so they can fit in the 5 thousand extra blades

2. easier to talk

1. What is 3 + 7

2. Why do I love edjr enough to follow him to the mange board too?

1. 10

2. I wish I knew :doublethumbsup:

1. 10

2. I wish I knew :doublethumbsup:

I post on the main board much more than you do...follow you there? Hah!!!

And quite funny that you come here to post in this thread to accuse me of stalking...then again, Im not the one with a phony quote of yours in my sig...just your own ignorant quotes word for word.

HTH.