Sign in to follow this  
PIAZZA11

Holmgren DOESN'T expect Alexander this week!

BTW, he also said Hasselback is doubtful. No surprise there. He said we'd like to get these guys back in the next few weeks.

:wall: :doh: :mad: HOLMGREN HATES FF. No other explanation. I made moves I never would have made if Id known hed be out this long. HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE BACK THREE WEEKS AGO.

Why didn't that fat bas!ard just tell us three weeks ago that he wouldn't be available???!!!!! It's not like he was tearing up the league and his return would tip the balance.........

So for those of us, dumb enough to hold onto the hope that SA was going to be back for the Oakland game, stupid enough to believe that he was all about starting in the St. Louis game.....are stuck with a #2 overall draft pick that we can't get squat for. Thanks Holmgroan....I hope you have a focking heart attack :rolleyes:

So for those of us, dumb enough to hold onto the hope that SA was going to be back for the Oakland game, stupid enough to believe that he was all about starting in the St. Louis game.....are stuck with a #2 overall draft pick that we can't get squat for. Thanks Holmgroan....I hope you have a focking heart attack :banana:

I was going to pick somebody else #2 in my draft, but Holmgren was sitting right next to me and imitated my voice and said "Shaun Alexander". I tried to tell my league mates that I didn't say his name and that Mike said it, but none of them believed me and now I am stuck with SA. I sure hope Kubiak isn't at next years draft or I might get stuck with Lundy in the first. :banana:

I questioned the guy in one league that took SA first right after he did it. My reasons for not drafting him first or second were the loss of Hutch and getting a fat contract possibly diminishing the effort level and I've never really like him anyway. My preseason rankings were LJ, LT2, then SA and the top two dogs have lived up as you would expect they would. SA owners better hope he comes back and plays well but I don't know if it will happen.

This really is some bullshit.

SA is most likely going to be out till the playoffs.

They are just smoke-screening everyone for some f-ed up reason.

This killed my season I traded Ronnie Brown & Jennings for SA & MoMo 3 weeks ago hoping he would be back now. Little did I know what a scumbag Holgrem, SA & the Hawks medical staff are....lying muthaf'ers

:banana:

add me to this boat, but the slightly less suicidal part of it...

Is he worthless at this point? Should we expect him back at all?

I was really hoping for a LT2/SA backfield going into the playoffs, but what the hell...

:rolleyes:

add me to this boat, but the slightly less suicidal part of it...

Is he worthless at this point? Should we expect him back at all?

I was really hoping for a LT2/SA backfield going into the playoffs, but what the hell...

:rolleyes:

Wow dude, what i would like to know how u ended up with LT2, SA, Holt, Fitz ... Is this a 6 team league??

Did they release the results of those Monday tests?

A guy @ work (a conspiracy theorist to begin with) is surmising that SA will be shut down for the year! Absurd & speculative, perhaps, but he theorized that Clemens waited so long to sign last year as part of a 'gentleman's agreement' with mlb to suspend himself for a period in order to serve a suspension for incriminating steroid evidence.... At least suspicious.

His theoretical evidence for SA is

A) A broken foot on a running back spells doom

:cry: Holmgren and Seatle are not releasing the results because anyone w. medical background will be able to diagnose him as done.

C) They will keep it all on the QT for as long as possible so as to keep their weekly opponents in the dark about his status

no link just speculation

I remain skeptical, however I picked up MoMo and was planning to package him to the SA owner in our league hoping for the playoff run favorable sched. Now I'm not sure I shouldn't hang on to him myself.

idk, fortunately I'm ok @ RB so nothing hinges on it.

Not to start a thread war or anything. But wasn't the final diagnosis on his injury, a broken bone in his foot.

The type of injury that surgery or a cast wouldn't be beneficial. The only thing for this type of injury was to stay off it and rest. With the final result being him being out 6 to 8 weeks.

He missed week 4 to through now, week 10.

This is 7 games. He is walking around, and on an exercise bike. Might start running this weekend.

This makes his 6 to 8 week schedual right on target.

:mad: :mad: :mad: HOLMGREN HATES FF. No other explanation. I made moves I never would have made if Id known hed be out this long. HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE BACK THREE WEEKS AGO.

Yes the only reason Holmgren is holding out Hass and Alexander is beacuse he hates FF. :wacko:

The fact that he is trying to get the Hawks back to playoffs means nothing; it's all FF related.

This really is some bullshit.

SA is most likely going to be out till the playoffs.

They are just smoke-screening everyone for some f-ed up reason.

This killed my season I traded Ronnie Brown & Jennings for SA & MoMo 3 weeks ago hoping he would be back now. Little did I know what a scumbag Holgrem, SA & the Hawks medical staff are....lying muthaf'ers

:dunno:

You killed your FF season. No one held a gun to your head to make that deal. You gambled and lost. Man up! :cry:

Wow dude, what i would like to know how u ended up with LT2, SA, Holt, Fitz ... Is this a 6 team league??

probably through trade but i cant say. for myself i drafted SA and aquired SJAX and RONNIE through trading in a keeper league. if SA coulda stayed healthy i could have marched out these three(using flex) all season long. instead im struggling and i hate that i had the third pick this year cuz i wanted LT2 badly(had him ranked #1 overall, looks like i was right). feared the SA pick but couldnt pass on him at #3. cant really trade him cuz no one will give you shat for him.