Sign in to follow this  
swirvenirvin

Riot in Columbus after the game?

What are the chances that the Buckeyes riot  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Riot in Columbus what are the odds?

• 100% chance if they win
    • 90-99% chance if they win
    • 80-89% chance if they win
    • Not going to riot if the win
    • 100% if they lose
    • 90-99% chance if they lose
    • 80-89 chance if the lose
    • Not going to riot if the lose
    • Will riot and burn everything regardless

You know damn well they are going to burn sh!t regardless.

No matter what happens, michigan will still suck! :banana: :ninja:

:highfive:

Im hedging my hatred towards Michigan by betting on them, so even if they do win at least I will get some money :banana:

Honestly, I think after the last time when they were embarassed on national TV for looking like they were straight outta Watts, I'm pretty sure Cbus will have that place locked down tighter than a virgin's kooze.

Honestly, I think after the last time when they were embarassed on national TV for looking like they were straight outta Watts, I'm pretty sure Cbus will have that place locked down tighter than a virgin's kooze.

I heard Friday night they are taking all trash out of dumpsters, and all day saturday they ar enot selling any bottles. Not sure that will help, but its a start

I heard Friday night they are taking all trash out of dumpsters, and all day saturday they ar enot selling any bottles. Not sure that will help, but its a start

I heard instead of digging a hole and sh1tting in the ground like the normally do. They are sh1tting in the corner of their shack so they can rub it all over themselves before they go to the game

I also heard they were removing all cars, windows, homes, and buildings from the city in hopes of limiting the damage.

I think they'll just burn the trees and grass then though.

I heard instead of digging a hole and sh1tting in the ground like the normally do. They are sh1tting in the corner of their shack so they can rub it all over themselves before they go to the game

you wanna come tailgate with me? :rolleyes:

Either way sh!t will burn, this article pretty much sums it up

Phat Phree Article - Let's Burn Sh!t

Posted: 9/26/2006 by: Warren Patton  

We're number 1 
Game over baby, we’re #1. Let’s fuckin’ celebrate. Where’s the Natty Light, dude? It’s gone? ######, we had 27 cases before the game started. I only drank 34 cans, who drank the rest of it? Where the hell did all these people come from? ###### it let’s celebrate. Grab the Old Granddad whiskey. Everybody come out front, we won baby!

Dude, grab all of the mattresses from inside. I don’t care that Jenny’s passed out on yours, shove her onto the floor; she’s slept in her own puke before. Those morons next door think that shooting off fireworks is celebrating, ha! Hey Ricky, get my .38. 

Whoa those Natty’s are cooking up a chocolate thunderstorm in my belly; I better settle that with some bourbon or a fuckin’ burrito. Hell yeah. Hey, Mindy, I got a mad hankering for some T-Bell. Take the Dakota, and grab some Marlboro Lights and 151, I’m thirsty.

Hey Donnie, you’ve got to turn the mattress to get it out the door you ######-stain. Just throw it out the window, we got insurance. Hurry up though, everybody else is celebrating harder than we are. Hey, dudes, let’s turn over that Honda.

Lift with your legs Johnny. This isn’t rocket science, you wimp. Damn economics major can’t lift a damn import. What if we had to topple a domestic ,you ######? Yeah, that’s right give up, I’d leave too. Hey, pick up the slack bros; we’re down one man.

Hell yeah, who loves our team now bitches? ###### your bottle rockets. Matt, get a hose. Let’s siphon the gas out of this and light a fire down the middle of the street. Flame on to victory baby! Tori, bring the stereo out here. I want to here some “Final Countdown”.

And grab the football from inside. We’ll light it on fire and throw it through somebody’s window. Grab some of your books too. I’m pretty sure that paper burns. We’re #1 baby! 

Stack the mattresses so the flames go higher, Donnie. Oh ######, my stomach’s kicking. Hey, what if I take a ###### on the top of the mattress pile while you guys light it on fire? Hell yeah, we’re gonna bake some mattress brownies.

How many mattresses did we have? I’m pretty high up here man. I can see Matt passed out by the flipped over Honda. That ###### d-bag must have drank some of the gasoline. Donnie, spray some of that gas over here so we can light this ######. I'm droppin’ trou’ now baby! Hey Tori, hurry up with the damn music. Those turds across the street are playing Whitesnake. 

We’re gonna burn some ###### tonight, man. Light it up Donnie, I’m serving up a splatter platter. Oh ######! That lit fast dude. Hey Donnie, roll around in the grass! Holy crap, my ass hasn’t burned this bad since that Buffalo Chicken Sandwich from the cafeteria. ###### yeah, we’re #1, we’re #1!

Ricky, fire some shots in the air and let everyone know we’re partying tonight. Hey where are you johnnycake’s going? The party just started. Ricky, the Honda’s on fire! ###### shoot it man! Whooo hoooo! We lit the whole street on fire. Have a shot of whiskey. We’re number one. 

I’ve got to get off this ###### pile man; it’s too damn hot. 

Well how convenient, the cops are coming. Somebody probably called a noise complaint on those Whitesnake fucks. What the ######? They’re coming here? It’s no biggy. These dudes went to school here too, and they just want to party. What’s up officer?

Whoa, ######! Did you have to throw me on the ground? Look dude I had pants on, but they caught on fire when I was taking a dump on those flaming mattresses. I know my rights man, I’m pre-law. Don’t throw me in that car unless you want expired Natty Light all over it. ###### A, Mindy’s back with burritos. 

Hey Mindy, meet me at the jail, and bring the cigarettes and T-Bell.

I will be down there tailgating for the game. I hope they don't burn sh!t after OSU embarrasses Michigan this year. Usually the burning is later at night at student parties.

I will be down there tailgating for the game. I hope they don't burn sh!t after OSU embarrasses Michigan this year. Usually the burning is later at night at student parties.

:cheers: Setting up around 6:00 that morning :cheers:

so did they riot?

I think everyone was good, no reports yet. :mad:

I ws down there from about 11-9 and never saw anyone acting like a dipshiot. :thumbsup:

ah it's ok to go apeshat a couple times, but we realized any more would make us look like a typical day

in Philthy and that's not cool.