Sign in to follow this  
ccb123

Colston is the best FF TE

DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS THREAD!

Is this your first original thought, sir?? If you use the SEARCH FEATURE you will find that this one has been done like about 1928 TIMES already.

But to give you the benefit of the doubt, maybe this is your first day on the planet Earth.

I love the way the Saints are using him. A TE that plays like a receiver Brilliant!!! :P

Then why did you draft him as a WR versus a TE ? :dunno:

Dipshit :dunno:

DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS THREAD!

Is this your first original thought, sir?? If you use the SEARCH FEATURE you will find that this one has been done like about 1928 TIMES already.

But to give you the benefit of the doubt, maybe this is your first day on the planet Earth.

I guess he is not on your roster. :dunno: :P

What I really like is how the Chargers are using that Tomlinson dude to score touchdowns. Who woulda thunk it?

Then why did you draft him as a WR versus a TE ? :dunno:

Dipshit :dunno:

Actually I did not draft him and he can play TE or WR on Yahoo.

Poeple who ###### and moan about Colston are just jealous. :P

What I really like is how the Chargers are using that Tomlinson dude to score touchdowns. Who woulda thunk it?

Yea, wasn't he bagging groceries or something last yr.?

Obviously neither of us, since we are both gutter feeders in the Fah'Q league :dunno:

Obviously neither of us, since we are both gutter feeders in the Fah'Q league :dunno:

That's the damn truth. :P

That's the damn truth. :dunno:

What we should do is make a total 1 sided trade to help one of us, and split the pot at the end of the year :dunno:

I can just see Q. Lazz posting the famous question here..."Should I allow this trade to go through?" :P

Actually I did not draft him and he can play TE or WR on Yahoo

You misspelled his name in your signature....

...and wow, did you just realize he was TE eligible? Good morning, welcome to this forum.

Well, this is the last year he will play or be listed as a TE. So enjoy it while u can. He still will be top wr picked next year in all drafts. Too bad i picked him off ww the first week,but due to commish issues, was penalized and the commish ended up picking him up :mad:

Yea...I mean Colston lines up at TE like NEVER .I'm going to start Tomlinson at WR this week and and play Tiki at TE i think...

Yahoo blows

The truth about the situation at Yahoo. Thank God I'm not in a Yahoo league as this is just plain lame.

Colston was a WR at Hofstra prior to the NFL Draft. Though he went into the draft as a TE because that's what all of the "experts" said he should do because of his size and lack of breakaway speed. It was believed that this was the only way he could get drafted.

The Saints drafted him as a TE, apparently disagreed and switched him back to a WR, and clearly play him as one opposite Horn.

Because the Draft Analyzer (link below) listed him as a TE, that is where Yahoo originally placed him. They later added on his WR position when the Saints declared him a wideout, BUT DID NOT REMOVE his TE-elegibility. Bad move. What happened then was Colston began to light it up.

Smart fantasy owners know that, as a WR, he will outproduce ANY tight end so they stick him in the TE slot. Meanwhile the other owners of your league get to start Dallas Clark (or someone like that) for TE and of course, Colston outperforms your TE. Yahoo screwed up and got themselves in a corner. They can't remove the TE-designation because it would upset Colston owners and screw up existing fantasy rosters. But, by allowing him to be a TE, they put EVERY OTHER OWNER IN YOUR LEAGUE at a disadvantage (because you start a real tight end) and YOUR LEAGUE IS NOT VALID if someone is using Colston as a TE. Yahoo screwed up, your league is paying for it. Not mine though because I have him in three of my four fantasy leagues (though in one he is a WR because I have Gates)

NFL DRAFT ANALYZER (http://www.nfl.com/draft/analyzer/NO)

THE EXPERTS (http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/2006/colston_marques)

I think the problem lies in the fact that Yahoo starts letting people draft teams earlier in the summer than the other websites, so it problem probably falls to the fact that at the point that Yahoo opened up their site for the season, New Orleans probably hadn't decided or at least declared him as a WR. The same thing happened with them last year with Chris Cooley being eligible as both a RB and TE. He wasn't very valuable points wise, but he was very handy to have on the bench in large leagues as an emergency plug in.

Yea...I mean Colston lines up at TE like NEVER .I'm going to start Tomlinson at WR this week and and play Tiki at TE i think...

Yahoo blows

Go for it if it is not an illegal line up. Pretty sure most leagues wont allow it. Bet yopu wish you had Colston!!!!!

Colston will go down as the best FF TE in the history of ever. And I got him off waivers!

Got him after week 1. Could not pass on the TE/WR flexability. I bet you feel like a jackass if you passed on him. :pointstosky: :o

i hope he's not the savior for your squad...rookie wr sensations rarely ever last all season. last one i can think of was randy moss, but congrats to you if you think you're sly :thumbsdown:

WR only on ESPN

Would Colston's elgibility even be an issue had he actually played the season like a 7th round draft pick?

Answer: No one would have gave a crap.