Sign in to follow this  
thenewlibrahi2

F You shanny!

that stupid ######. 1st and goal from the 1, give it to mike! you do every week he is on my bench you ######!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :mad:

i seriously think he does this on purpose.

He was listening to the idiots in the booth - "It's 4th and 1. Don't they have to go for it here?" :banana: :banana:

He was listening to the idiots in the booth - "It's 4th and 1. Don't they have to go for it here?" :banana: :mad:

I said the same thing...but I figure I deserve this since this is the 2nd start I'm giving Bell this season.

I said the same thing...but I figure I deserve this since this is the 2nd start I'm giving Bell this season.

I saw it after the fact. Wasn't trying to duplicate. It could be worse. I'm playing him in 2 leagues, but in 1 of them my opponent is playing Nash. :banana:

Nash has 4 carries for 0 yards...come on, Shanny. If there is one thing you do Shanny, you run the ball. And I don't want to hear it isn't effective right now, sometimes you have to keep running. And where has the famous Denver stretch play went?

Nash has 4 carries for 0 yards...come on, Shanny. If there is one thing you do Shanny, you run the ball. And I don't want to hear it isn't effective right now, sometimes you have to keep running. And where has the famous Denver stretch play went?

how about running it with your starting back? give him a chance to get in rhythm. LT has had numerous 30 yard first halves. second half, he comes out and gets 150 yards and 3 tds. give guys a damn chance!

Why can't you people learn. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out Shananigans has no rhyme nor reason when playing runningbacks. Never has - NEVER WILL.

Either quit playing Denver RBs or quit whining about it. It's the same thing week after week after week. :doublethumbsup:

Take away that 12 yard run and he got 9 carries for 16 yards all night.

Why would he give it to mike?

Cause we all played him!!

DUH :doublethumbsup:

Take away the others and he had one carry for twelve yards.

(Why would you take away his longest run?)

how about running it with your starting back? give him a chance to get in rhythm. LT has had numerous 30 yard first halves. second half, he comes out and gets 150 yards and 3 tds. give guys a damn chance!

I didn't finish my thought...my point was that Nash hadn't gained a yard. I meant to suggest that it was clear that Bell be given as many carries as he could handle.

Shanahan is the first coach that would tell you that you have to stick with the run. 9 carries for 16 yards is not a sign that a RB is ineffective. It could be (but you don't know that for sure until around the 20 carry mark), but game after game has proven that the big runs come on the 15th carry, the 20th carry, and so on. In fact, (and esp. with Plummer in tow) the only reason you wouldn't run is if you were trailing by 3 scores in the 4th quarter, which they never were.

The game was within reach till late 4th, from start to finish Mike got a fair share of carries and did nothing so they began to pass. I can only guess Shanny saw how bad Mike was sucking and had flashbacks to his pathetic effort at Steelers and just went away from the run.

The guy was stuffed on 3-4 runs in the 2nd half that I recall and he dropped a pass that would have resulted in a 10-15 yd gain cause there was plenty of room ahead. I beleive they tried to establish him after the half, but it didn't work.

Why can't you people learn. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out Shananigans has no rhyme nor reason when playing runningbacks. Never has - NEVER WILL.

Either quit playing Denver RBs or quit whining about it. It's the same thing week after week after week. :banana:

I have to agree with this. Many people avoid the Denver RBs altogether on draft day. By now everyone knows what Shanny is all about. If you're going to speculate into that market, you have to accept the highs and lows that come with it.

Every year someone gets all giddy on draft day when they get the supposed "starting RB" for Denver in the middle rounds. Then Shanny shuffles them around all year, and people come on here complaining about it. You can't really do that anymore, can you? :doublethumbsup: