Sign in to follow this  
ccb123

Whoa Tony Romo's girlfriend has big.....

...money among other things!!!! Jessica Simpson!!! Good catch Romo. Hopefully your receivers continue to catch as well as you do!!!!

Go Cowboys, the new team to beat in the NFC!!!!!!! :mad: ;) :D

How does a Tony Romo meet Jessica Simpson? If she was on the prowl for a pro football player it seems like she would sink her teeth into a star. Still, good luck, Romo. You're rising fast and you have a nice slice of pie....

Dude gets to toss to TO during the day and gets to get tossed off by Jessica at night....not a bad gig...where do i sign up???

Actually....Romo has looked damn good the last 5 weeks...when he relieved Bledsoe at halftime...as soon as i saw the dude play...despite his INT's...I had to have him on my team...he just looked like he had something special...he looked like a complete gamer and the talent to back it up...

I lost Hass that week...and it was Romo to the rescue...Matt doesn't sniff my lineup from here on out....

How does a Tony Romo meet Jessica Simpson? If she was on the prowl for a pro football player it seems like she would sink her teeth into a star. Still, good luck, Romo. You're rising fast and you have a nice slice of pie....

I think I read he jokingly said on a radio or tv interview that he would like to meet Jessica Simpson. Next thing you know - someone made some calls and voila.

Wish life were that easy. :thumbsup:

Right on jp - I had Bledsoe, and watching that Giants game in the 2nd half I felt the same way, and picked Romo up. I know I'm getting 16+ points, instead of suffering through one awful Bledsoe performance after another where he misses wide open guys and throws for 50 yards and a TD until the 4th quarter, when he barely scores enough points for respectability. Good riddance.

The best thing is, I remember when he came into the Giants game @ half time. The announcers said "Tony Romo's girl friend from back home broke up with him via the phone over the weekend" Here the guy is a few weeks later, one of the best young QB's in the game, faulking Mrs. Lachey & smiling all the while....

And the winner of the dumbest biotch in the world award goes to........ Tony Romo's X-Girl friend!! :mad:

Here is Tony's X :clap: And here is what Tony & Daisy Duke are doing :cheers: :blink: :banana:

Romo over Hasselback the rest of the season. How soon they forget. I remember Hassell throwing 5 TDS this year as well.I started him and Romo those 2 WKS.With the wide outs he has and the weak schedule i think your jumpin the gun.Until this week Romo had the lowest stats of my 3 QBS the last 3 weeks.Breese and Big Ben.He's a gamer but Hassellback is to. I think its all about who they play week by week. Just one mans opinion. :unsure:

...money among other things!!!! Jessica Simpson!!! Good catch Romo. Hopefully your receivers continue to catch as well as you do!!!!

Go Cowboys, the new team to beat in the NFC!!!!!!! :mad: ;) :P

BOOOOOOO! Bad Form! Bad Form!

Never start a thread claiming anyones Girlfriend has big anything....not with posting a link to some pics!

BOOOOOOO :unsure: