Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Why is Driver no getting credit for a 3rd catch ?

He caught a 7 yard pass on 3rd and 2 on that final drive. Whatever reason NFL.com and other sites are still credsiting that catch to A. Green . I figured this would be corrected this morning :cry: That 1.7 points ( PPR ) is the difference in a win or loss ! :banana:

He caught a 7 yard pass on 3rd and 2 on that final drive. Whatever reason NFL.com and other sites are still credsiting that catch to A. Green . I figured this would be corrected this morning :cry: That 1.7 points ( PPR ) is the difference in a win or loss ! :banana:

assuming we're talking about the same 3rd and 2, 7 yrd pass, i watched the game last night and A Green caught that 7 yard flare that brought GB close to mid field. driver then caught a 25 pass that was called back on a penalty.

I also thought this was a Driver catch and this would guarantee me a buy in playoffs if it is overturned. Are we sure it was Ahman Green?

assuming we're talking about the same 3rd and 2, 7 yrd pass, i watched the game last night and A Green caught that 7 yard flare that brought GB close to mid field. driver then caught a 25 pass that was called back on a penalty.

Well I am not sure what catch you are talking about but Driver did have one more 7 yard catch that they are giving to Green and it was clearly number 80 that caught it... It needs to get fixed since it will give me another point that I may need later in the year...

It was clearly Driver.

But lame CBS won't get it changed in time it appears.

that said, it didn't hurt me at all.

No, it didn't hurt me either, but points are points, and you never know when you will need the tie breaker.

No, it didn't hurt me either, but points are points, and you never know when you will need the tie breaker.

I guess it would only matter in a PPR league...in which case you'd get 1 point for the reception.

But in most leagues there is no difference between 82 and 89 yards. Still 8 points for yardage.

weird...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/boxscore?gid=2...&page=plays

1st-15, GB49 0:25 B. Favre incomplete pass to the right

2nd-15, GB49 0:25 GB committed 5 yard penalty

2nd-20, GB44 0:16 B. Favre passed to N. Herron down the middle for 11 yard gain

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/playbyplay/NFL_20061127_GB@SEA

1-15-GB49 (:25) B.Favre pass incomplete deep right to B.Franks.

3-15-GB49 (:25) (Shotgun) B.Favre pass deep right to D.Driver to SEA 27 for 24 yards (K.Hamlin, J.Peterson).

I guess it would only matter in a PPR league...in which case you'd get 1 point for the reception.

But in most leagues there is no difference between 82 and 89 yards. Still 8 points for yardage.

Decimal scoring. I lost my only game this year in one league by .14 pts...OUCH.

i have driver so i'm all for more points but the only catch that driver had on that last drive was the 25 yarder that was called back on a penalty.

I got changed on RT sports in the last hour. Its going to get changed in your league if it hasnt yet.

ALERT: Notice from RealTime Fantasy Sports

A 7-yard reception by Donald Driver was incorrectly credited to Ahman Green in the Packers - Seahawks game. This has now been corrected

i have driver so i'm all for more points but the only catch that driver had on that last drive was the 25 yarder that was called back on a penalty.

You must have been drinking then... Donald Driver caught a 7 yard pass RIGHT BEFORE the 2 minute warning.... I was following closely watching the PC and the TV....because I was in a tight war.... They never gave Driver credit for the catch... I guess the statisticians were drinking as well...I know i didn't imagine this, so i don't know what the fock is goin on :(

Final stats should read Ahman Green should be 5 catches for 39 yards, and Driver should be at 3 catches for 89 yards....

And of course CBS won't update this in time... fockin joke :cheers:

You must have been drinking then... Donald Driver caught a 7 yard pass RIGHT BEFORE the 2 minute warning.... I was following closely watching the PC and the TV....because I was in a tight war.... They never gave Driver credit for the catch... I guess the statisticians were drinking as well...I know i didn't imagine this, so i don't know what the fock is goin on :(

Final stats should read Ahman Green should be 5 catches for 39 yards, and Driver should be at 3 catches for 89 yards....

And of course CBS won't update this in time... fockin joke :cheers:

if you must know i was drinking. now that i think about it, i was in the "office" for the beginning of that drive and got back right at the 2 minute warning...

on a different note, people laughed when i drafted driver in the 3rd round (before plax)...he is by far the most underrated WR in the history of fantasy football...love having him on my team b/c people get so pissed when they get beat by DD

if you must know i was drinking. now that i think about it, i was in the "office" for the beginning of that drive and got back right at the 2 minute warning...

on a different note, people laughed when i drafted driver in the 3rd round (before plax)...he is by far the most underrated WR in the history of fantasy football...love having him on my team b/c people get so pissed when they get beat by DD

That explains it ! :banana:

I also couldn't stand Driver because the Pack does so much garbage collecting the past few years "just like they did at the end of last night"... But I traded for him 3 weeks ago in my Dynasty League and now I'm loving it... Hey if you can't beat um join um :huh:

Go to nfl.com at the bottom of the home page hit "help". It will direct you as to how to send an email. I have already sent one if enough of send emails maybe they will change it.

I got royally jobbed on this one.

I have Driver and my opponent had Green. He gets an extra point that he doesn't deserve for Green going over the 40 yard mark. We end up in a Tie. I'm now 6-5-1 instead of 7-5 and need help to get in the playoffs rather than controlling my own destiny.

We use Fanball and they do NOT make the stat corrections and we have nothing in our rules to allow for manual stat corrections.

I have Driver and my opponent had Green. He gets an extra point that he doesn't deserve for Green going over the 40 yard mark. We end up in a Tie. I'm now 6-5-1 instead of 7-5 and need help to get in the playoffs rather than controlling my own destiny.

We use Fanball and they do NOT make the stat corrections and we have nothing in our rules to allow for manual stat corrections.

That's straight fockin booty man.... No one should win/lose like that...sorry bout that

I hope that statistician or whoever makes the decisions was at least getting a Blow J0b near the end of the game... what a joke they scored it that way... :dunno:

There may be some hope for you and also CBS owners http://www.fflivewire.com/Article.asp?ID=11282006hez3623ez

Lets hope :thumbsup:

anyone know how Yahoo handles situations like this? I really don't need the fractional point from Driver in week 12 because i won my game by like 68 points but it could come in handy next week when the final playoff spot is determined.

oh my god! If Green gets those yards taken from him I win!!! As it stands now... me and my opponent are tied.

Ties are ugly...

wins are much more pretty :banana:

hopefully nfl.com changes that ASAP! I need those 7 yards!! :dunno:

He caught a 7 yard pass on 3rd and 2 on that final drive. Whatever reason NFL.com and other sites are still credsiting that catch to A. Green . I figured this would be corrected this morning :( That 1.7 points ( PPR ) is the difference in a win or loss ! :mad:

Three is the magic number. :pointstosky: :ninja: :wall:

Donald Driver's official stats from Monday night's game will be changed. He will be awarded a seven-yard catch that was given to Ahman Green.

Driver will finish with three catches for 89 yards and a score.

ROTOWORLD