Sign in to follow this  
thenewlibrahi2

This game sucks...

I need 3 points from Kasay. Game is boring as hell, but I need Carolina to move the ball man. I get negative points for missed FGs and XPs, so I can't have any of that. But man, if I don't get 2 more XPs or a FG, I may lose my mind!

Anyone else getting 0's from their players tonight? Other than Steve Smith.... of course.

I was hoping for a little more of a buffer. So far thanks to the Steve Smith TD I am up by 2 points but he has LJ Smith going tonight so I'd like to see a little more out of Steve-O.

My opponent has Kasay starting too and he needs 5.90 points to tie and anything more to beat me. So I am loving this game with Kasay at 1.0 and not looking like he will score any more this half

:( = :rolleyes: sometimes

This game is such a freakin snore!

I've seen enough of Delhomme. I dont care what Miami's schedule is Im playing harrington over him. Jake and his 3 yard passes are hurting my eyes.

Glad I missed the first quarter I guess.. I have DeAngelo, my opponant Steve Smith..

We both made the playoffs this week, but I want to beat him anyway of course.

Nice to see a game from DeAngelo so I can see what he's made of. (with Foster out)

Nice to see some recieving yards too.

jake delhomme is such a bum. this team is crap. while i am happy to see that they are crap due to the fact that i am a falcons fan, i need just 1 F-ING FG tonight from Kasay please! That or 2 more XPs. I hate the Panthers! If I lose, I'm out of the playoffs! :rolleyes:

I have a 14 point lead on my oponent so far this week, and he has Kasay and Reggie Brown playing tonight. I need a LOW scoring game please :rolleyes: .

All I needed was a miserable point from DeAngelo. JUST ONE POINT!!!!

Got it on the receiving yards. I win!! :banana:

ok, 14-14 makes me think kasay can get 1 more point. a missed FG could kill me!

hmmm, seems i started my own thread to ###### in... sorry!

yeah, no missed fgs please. i have my win. tie actually, but i have the tiebreaker!

ok, 14-14 makes me think kasay can get 1 more point. a missed FG could kill me!

hmmm, seems i started my own thread to ###### in... sorry!

yeah, no missed fgs please. i have my win. tie actually, but i have the tiebreaker!

There ya go.

I needed one more point from Kasay and figured I'd get it from a FG or TD at the end only to have Jake throw an INT - ugh!

So I tied but I think I made the playoffs even with the tie. But I'm #2 in total points and those 3 pts Kasay could have got may cost me in that race.

I needed 19.99 points from Delhomme, which I really wasn't expecting.

Lo and behold, I was winning by 2.00 points in the 4th quarter.

His first interception put me in a tie - not something you see often in 2 decimal scoring - but he picked up another 1.89 points driving them down the field for the tying/winning score.

Telegraphed his fade route - apparently every Eagels DB knew when he tapped his right hip that was a checkoff - and the ensuing interception lost the match for me by 0.11 points.

Then again I could have started any one of four bench players and won by 4-6 points.

Oh well, lost my #1 seed, but still get a bye. Take the good with the bad. I don't expect to go far with any FF team relying on Jake the Mistake.

I don't expect to go far with any FF team relying on Jake the Mistake.

I'm the #1 seed and I have to choose between Harrington and Delhomme. Those 2 are so bad I dont even know if it matters.