Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

Why I am tied for last place in my main league

Started Vick over Bulger this week. :lol:

Any other losers here want to rant on their stupidity throughout the year?

Please do...Make me feel better ;)

Neither of you guys have anything to feel badly about. If you had played Bulger, and Vick and Bulger did what they've been doing...you'd think "How stupid am I to keep making the same dumb decision? When am I going to accept that my projected 'starter' just isn't getting it done?"

You don't control what happens. You didn't get the Bears two special teams TDs, giving Bulger the ball a lot more. Without a crystal ball, I think you made the right decision.

Two weeks ago, sat Addai for Mike Bell...Addai had 44, Bell 2. The same week, I played Mark Clayton instead of D. Henderson. DH has 21, Clayton has 3. I lose a division game by 8 or 9 as a result of Indy returning Garcia's fumble for a score. Also, earlier in the year, I was caught up in the fact that John Carney had just been named Special Teams Player of the Month. I saw a kicker I liked better than Carney, but ultimately couldn't go against Carney since he had just won me a one-point game the week before. My opponent that week picked up the kicker I didn't pick up and beat me by one that next week. The kicker was Robbie Gould and that one point loss set me up in a situation where the Indy game mattered and I'm going to end up losing an opportunity to make the playoffs b/c of a tiebreaker even though I have outscored the guy by 100 points. Since I have LT and Holt among others, I thought I had a pretty good shot at the $1600 prize.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Neither of you guys have anything to feel badly about. If you had played Bulger, and Vick and Bulger did what they've been doing...you'd think "How stupid am I to keep making the same dumb decision? When am I going to accept that my projected 'starter' just isn't getting it done?"

You don't control what happens. You didn't get the Bears two special teams TDs, giving Bulger the ball a lot more. Without a crystal ball, I think you made the right decision.

You are right on the money with that one :)

I'm still in last, though :)

Started on draft day: picked up Lamont Jordan, Culpepper and Dom Davis. Juggled between Rex and Eli most of the year, always catching them on their bad weeks. Traded Marvin for Edge early on, because drafting Jordan and Davis. Drafted Vinatieri who has turned out to be a fairly average fantasy kicker, and missed some games.

Bright spots: Reggie Brown with a late round pick, Driver, Colston off waivers after week 2. That's all until next year.

Please do...Make me feel better :first:

decided to play FF again this year, after I swore up and down last year I wouldn't.

2-man keeper league, made a bunch of trades last season and had 2 first round picks, 2 second round picks. Kept Chester and McGahee. Took in order:

Steve Smith

Chad Johnson

Joe Addai

Roy Williams

Hasselbeck

Tatum

Ben Watson

Matt Jones

Jax Def

Randy McMichael

Warner

Jeff Reed

So my starters at the beggining of the year were

Hass

McGahee

Chester

Chad

SSmith

Ben Watson

Jax Def

Reed

Thought I would KILL this year. End up third in my division, no wildcard, nothing. I hate it.

I HATE IT!

anyone got a playoff league that needs an extra player