Sign in to follow this  
BuschWack

Hoping for a miracle - KC Owner Lamar Hunt, Hospitalized

Prayers go out to KC Owner, Lamar Hunt. Lamar Hunt Article

With this being said, when an owner of a team has recently passed away or is in need of a miracle, how does the team respond? Would this intangible give any kind of an edge to the KC Defense in San Diego this week? Something to think about.

In todays NFL the players forget about getting ready for the next game and call their agents making sure that their paychecks will be good.

There are guys in every fantasy league who do just fine, but can go weeks without setting their lineup, or making any add/drops. You represent the polar opposite of that player.

:( What's your point?

I'm just goofing on you, but if I understand you correctly,it sounds like you're looking for a reason to start the Chiefs D this week. If that's the case, that's some serious analysis.

Got ya. :blink: I don't own anyone on either team. I've read much talk on LT2's anticipated performance in the upcoming weeks. If anyone is searching for something extra, have at it. Your right though, those owners that aren't swayed typically come out smelling good. However, sometimes this kind of stuff can effect a team. Who the hell knows?

Just thought it might be an interesting forum topic. Some teams seem to need inspiration.

the giants seemed to play inspired when wellington mara took a nap....

i dont think this inspires kc quite yet..their season is already on life support also..if they need someone dying to fire them up, they are hurting for a squirtin...

the giants seemed to play inspired when wellington mara took a nap....

i dont think this inspires kc quite yet..their season is already on life support also..if they need someone dying to fire them up, they are hurting for a squirtin...

I think you underestimate how much Lamar Hunt meant to the players. I was at Arrowhead Stadium when the Giants marched in the first NFL Sunday after the 9/11 attacks.

I watched the MNF game when the Saints returned to the Superdome.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a similarly inspired team when the Chiefs face the Chargers this weekend.

Guest JahRasta311

I think you underestimate how much Lamar Hunt meant to the players. I was at Arrowhead Stadium when the Giants marched in the first NFL Sunday after the 9/11 attacks.

I watched the MNF game when the Saints returned to the Superdome.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a similarly inspired team when the Chiefs face the Chargers this weekend.

then it sucks that they're going to lose.

then it sucks that they're going to lose.

You mean ...the Chargers? :pointstosky:

Guest JahRasta311

You mean ...the Chargers? ;)

No, the chiefs.